SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rambo: The White House Years, starring John Kerry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Rambo: The White House Years, starring John Kerry. Reply with quote

Can you imagine the poster for the pre-quel to a movie about "president" John Kerry? There he stands like George C. Scott as General Patton, in front of an upside-down American flag!

I can just imagine John Kerry putting up portraits of a bevy of his anti-Vietnam War buddies in the White House. Wouldn't a large portrait of Hanoi Jane look lovely right behind Kerry in the Oval Office?
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a free world, you're allowed to throw your medals back at the country, in a real world, you can't use them as advertising your superior service once you've thrown them. Does anybody get how weird this is that he threw somebody else's medals as a question on his conviction?

I'll never get how you can be hoodwinked on the side-line arguments. The man was anti-American and I'll not forget it.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My worst nightmare is Hanoi John in the White House and Hanoi Jane spending a weekend in the Lincoln bedroom as his guest.
AiredaleUSN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want Hanoi John and Hanoi Jane either. Evil or Very Mad What can we do to derail this crime on America?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: