SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOOK CAME IN YESTERDAY - DEMOCRATS FRANTIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: BOOK CAME IN YESTERDAY - DEMOCRATS FRANTIC Reply with quote

I ordered my copy 2 weeks ago from Amazon and it came in yesterday. I am halfway through this book but by 1AM I had to make myself put it down and hit the rack. The information that is revealed about this ratb$stard traitor is absolutely astonishing. No wonder the Democrats and the liberal media are trying to silence this book and the Swiftvets in general. They can not refute any of the evidence so they resort to play #3 in the radical leftist playbook and that is attack the messenger and try to destroy them. Everything that this creep did from day #1 since arriving in Vietnam was a cold hard self serving political calculation as evidenced by his statement on page 40, that he would one day be president. Every award that he fraudently obtained, and every super 8MM home movie that he shot, he knew would one day be used to try and propel him into the oval office. This book is not about a "vast right wing conspiracy" or a "right wing attack machine" constructed by George Bush and Carl Rove. This book is about John Kerrys' own unit. This book is about the unit that John Kerry served with in Vietnam. This book is about how his piers and Commanding Officers in John Kerry's unit felt about him and what they thought about his performance and his attitude. This book is about how John Kerry systematically and calculatingly gamed the system, and his unit for his own personal gain. This book is absolutely devastating to John Kerrys' political ambitions and the Democratics and liberal media know it. This book exposes John Kerry for the true American turncoat that he really is. I am ordering copies and giving them away to friends and relatives. This is one of the most revealing books that I have ever read and considering we are now fighting a war on terror for our very survival, we cannot afford to have an appeaser in the whitehouse. You MUST read this book!

Semper Fi'
Jarhead

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
Trish
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Unfit for Command Reply with quote

Hi Jarhead,

You were smarter than I to order the book online. I thought I would be able to go down to my local mall and get a copy. They only received 6 copies. I had to drive half way across town to finally get a copy.

I love to read - My brother thinks I am a fast reader. This book was so painful to read - it took me forever.

I wasn't there, but I do know the military. I worked for the military in Germany for a few years and went through a Masters program with V and VII corp officers.

I made the decision to support the IRAQ war. I promissed myself that even if things started to look bad (which I do not feel they have) I would stick to my guns and support the President and our troops. Sure I knew that Bush may or maynot be the next President. But never in my wildest dreams did I think that Americans would select a Democratic Candidate with Kerry's background. The Germans would call him a Kammaraden Schwein (Commrade Pig). I naively believed that we as a country would always have a choice between two candidates who both respect and defend the military who respects and defends our consititution and or freedoms. This book showed me that we do not have this luxury. Kerry will pull out as quickly as possible, he will put our guys and gals in harms way, he will ruin any chance Iraq has of becoming a democracy, he will defecate on the hard work and military success of Iraqi Freedom, he will give France and Germany a veto in everything we do, he will show weakness and Osama Bin Laden will strike again - after Kerry has weakened our country our military.

For me this election has become a one issue race - who is going to take care of our men and women serving in Afganistan and IRAQ best. My taxes and my job don't count anything if the men and women who are out there making sure I still have a free and save country to live in are not being protected!!

Thank you and your fellow service men and women for doing what you do and being who you are!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Sincerely
Trish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: