SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets - "Respond to US, Mr. Kerry!!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hleone
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: SwiftVets - "Respond to US, Mr. Kerry!!" Reply with quote

I am so proud of this grassroots and patriotic effort, and I would never try to tell you guys how to go forward. You are doing great!

But I am sick to my stomach with Kerry and the Dems ignoring the facts and simply trashing the Swiftboat Vets and deflecting more lies and unfounded allegations toward President Bush, in the Michael Moore tradition that is now also the modus operandi of the Kerry campaign and the DNC.

What about getting a "special" ad out ASAP this week, that calls Kerry's bluff and removes Bush from this fray.

Something like the following:

One at a time, 3 impressive SwiftVets state;

"I am a registered ________ (independent, republican, democrat), a Swiftboat veteran who served in Vietnam with you, and I believe you are ________(not a war hero, a traitor to this country, unfit to command) Mr. Kerry."

Then three supporters/contributors to Swiftboat Vets for Truth appear:

"I am a registered Republican, I donated $100 to these Swiftboat Vets, and I want voters to know the whole truth. Stop trying to ban this book and shut up these veterans, Mr Kerry. Authorize the release of all your military records now."

"I am an independent voter. I gave $40 to the SwiftBoat Vets. Stop deflecting this matter toward President Bush! He can not stop us from pursuing the truth. Sign your 180 form, Mr. Kerry, and release your records to the American people."

"I am a democrat, and my husband died in Vietnam. I proudly gave $50 to help get the truth out to the electorate. This has nothing to do with President Bush. Respond to US and come clean with the voters, Mr. Kerry!!"

I think an ad with a message something like this could be used to demonstrate clearly that:

1) Kerry has not released all his military records,
2) Swiftboat Vets for Truth is not party-affiliated,
3) Most are small $ contributors and average Americans, and
4) President Bush has no involvement and no influence over what Swiftboat Vets will do.

Such an ad could run from time to time throughout the campaign, along with other ads making specific new allegations and challenges to Kerry.

He could not continue to avoid the issue and/or deflect it toward Bush, without losing all credibility and the election.

One more thing. I believe all our great ads and other videos need to be easily downloadable at a download section on the swiftvets.com site. We need to encourage all members and contributors to email these powerful messages to their friends and associates all over the country.

Let's keep up the pressure on this two-face, but let's also try to force him to respond to OUR challenges, and not get away with simply attacking us and deflecting more lies and baseless accusations toward the Bush campaign.

Submitted strictly as helpful suggestions and ideas to consider as we press ahead.
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is doing a great job of losing credibility all on his own, but any efforts to help him lose more sure cant hurt.

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: