SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pickhandle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks Swiftees! When you guys started I was elated. As a two tour vet, '65-'66 and '67-'68, I've despised that ******* since he hit the national scene in '70. Bought the book and read it, and have started passing it around for others to read. Well put together. Sent an e-mail to McCain telling him to bow out because you guys knowthat treasonous b*****d better than he did. Not that it'll do any good. Would like to know who William B. Rood is. He's not in the much shown picture, and not mentioned in the book, yet he claims to have been one of the officers present in the "Star" episode. Could you explain?

Thanks again! Let's hope this drives a stake in the heart of this Maggot.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, pickhandle. If you do a site search on Rood, he was heavily discussed here yesterday. What bothers me about him is that he made his claims and refuses to answer any questions or be available for further comment.
sullitms
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Swiftees!!! Real heros are they guys that have medals we don't know about because they don't run around telling us about them.
tking
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift Vets

Thank you for serving us. It is apparent that Kerry is lying, even without the issues you point out, he lies on a daily. He is fully equipped with the Bill Clinton syndrome. One of my favorites, in a farm sweep through the Midwest recently, he told the rural audience that he remembers plowing all day long when he was twelve years old and being sweaty and dusty at the end of the day, but very satisfied when he looked back and saw the plowed fields behind the tractor. The next day a farmer called in to a talk show and made a quick comment. “The plowing is far too important to a farmer to leave it in the hands of a twelve year old.” Just another in the daily list of lies. He just can’t stop telling em. Remember he has done it for his entire political and now it is conclusively proven that he did it in the military regularly.

I have noticed that his pawns attempt in any discussion with you folks or our great conservative talk show hosts, that anybody questioning kerry’s honor will be subjected to a focus on only one specific moment in his military career ex. pulling the guy out of the water, you folks wouldn’t have much of a book or argument if that was what is central in this issue. You have a long list, made by people who do not want another Democratic liar in the White House. Eight years with a draft dodger who lied on a daily basis left this country tired and weak.

Don’t let the pawns stop you from painting the entire picture and make sure that you are granted time for your side of the story each time you are interviewed. The broad picture seems to be a lack of core, integrity, courage and ability. Not to mention a slimy detestible bearing. It would seem to me that these characteristics would be vital in choosing a President.

When his pawns and occasionally Kerry himself are in trouble in an argument it is always well “George Bush was in the National Guard.” If it weren’t for you folks and members of the National Guard we likely wouldn’t be in the envious position in the world that we currently are.

This is the same movie the citizens of this great country had to endure when Clinton was caught in a large list of transgressions. They tried, with the help of the mainstream media, to make it a single issue and isolate that issue. It made buffoons out of those who supported him. Apparently they needed to drink from the same trough again and aren’t very quick learners. The biggest liar and character assassinators seem to appeal to them. That time blame was tossed at Ken Starr the one who investigated Clinton on behalf of Janet Reno Clintons attorney general.

I believe that history is about to make up for the horrible treatment you received at the end of the Vietnam War. History is right now showing that you gentlemen are preventing this country from what could be the end of civilization as we know it. This time the world will recognize and you will be hero’s for the second third or fourth time for your work in getting the truth out.

This country will have a very tough time surviving the presidency of a traitor and the untruthful press combined. The media may get what it wants but I urge them to be careful what they wish for.

Why would the terrorist groups in the Middle East, Chirac, Michael Moore, Nutty Al Gore, Al franken want Kerry to be the President? The answer is, he is weak and without character and he is “Unfit for Command” just as you say.

Thanks for what you are doing and thanks for serving us
tking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: