SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VERACITY???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ticker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: VERACITY??? Reply with quote

Jim Rassmann Jan. 17 Iowa Primaries - "We Got ambushed, one of our boats, one of John's boats was blown out of the water we went over to help it and I got blown off the boat, and I assume whatever blew me off injured your arm. And I went to the bottom because the next boats in line were about to come over me. I stayed on the bottom as long as I could and when the last boats were gone, they were gone, they were around the bend and out of sight. And I started swimming under water for as long as I could. Coming up for air when I had to, and I was getting shot at, and I figured it was up, my number was punched. And the next thing I knew after coming up for air about 5 times was the boats were coming to the rescue..."
##########################################
From today's WAPO:
The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, Rassmann said, "are not just questioning Kerry's account, they are questioning my account. I take that very personally. No one can tell me that we were not under fire. I saw it, I heard the splashes, and I was scared to death. For them to come back 35 years after the fact to tarnish not only Kerry's record, but my veracity, is unconscionable."
###########################################
Well, from looking at today's map, Jim, I can't discern if you were in more danger from the boats about to run you over or the bullets eager to punch your ticket. VERACITY???
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aquaman to kerry's rescue. Indebted for an eternity at the expense of the honor of all who served and were scorned due to kerry'l lies and embellishments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: