SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We Are Waiting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: We Are Waiting Reply with quote

http://www.investors.com/editorial/issues.asp?v=8/23

Kaboom.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: We Are Waiting Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
http://www.investors.com/editorial/issues.asp?v=8/23

Kaboom.

Wow - no kidding, "kaboom!"

Nailed it DOWN! Very Happy
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My !!! Rolling Eyes
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRING IT ON is a Hollywood movie with Kirsten Dunst...more proof of kerry & Hollywood intanglements.

It's a movie about cheerleaders...imagine Michael Moore-on in a cheerleaders outfit. Laughing
VietnamVetsWife
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Article! I am emailing this one to my Black sheep, er I mean kerry supoorting relatives...(by marriage that is) My blood relations are all Repubs.. It is a tradition with us Wink
MarcB
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaboom! is right. when the IBD (Investor's Business Daily) chimes in that means that Wall Street is paying attention. If Kerry does not answer the questions put forth by IBD his goose is cooked. I think it is a very well written analyses of the issues and brings forth the fact the the MSM (Main Stream Media) is becoming irrelevant.

This is a very telling

Quote:
The major media in this country are overwhelmingly liberal and refuse to ask the questions that need to be asked. They do their viewers and readers — and Kerry for that matter — a disservice.

If Kerry thinks he's being slandered, he should answer with facts —not with insults, threats and lawsuits.

Quick get me a shovel so I can get my jaw off the floor.

Marc

- Winston Churchill, on Neville Chamberlain
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great article. When the money people start asking questions Kerry and his people need to worry. They may decide to with hold contributions. That would be great.

RHV
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the snowball rolling down towards Kerry keeps getting bigger and bigger...

Great article!

Zell Miller
p0w3rpl4y3r
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just put this article up on the Kerry-Edwards forum at www.johnkerry.com even though its not (really) trolling I wonder how long it will last.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very good article and really does represent the fact that this is no small thing and it's not going away. The mainstream media already has to some extent been forced to report on this even though it's grudgingly, because the truth is, they can only ignore something major and relevent for so long, otherwise their two faced left liberal biased position becomes so obvious and distatesful to such a huge majority of the people that they become wholly irrelevent and literally will start to go out of business. The snowball analogy is the perfect one to show what is happening to kerry. He's got his back defiantly turned to it, pretending it's no there, and refusing to acknowledge that it's any threat to him, and it's barreling towards him at greater and greater speeds, building in size with every passing minute. And when it reaches him, it could well make it look as though Mondale and McGovern had good outings in their campaigns finishes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: