SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Slime Offensive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: The Slime Offensive Reply with quote

>>DIRTBAGGERS
It probably isn't coincidental that on the day that former Clinton spokesman Joe Lockhart officially joined the Kerry campaign, the behind-the-scenes pushback to bail out Kerry's presidential campaign began in earnest.

According to a Kerry campaign source in Washington, the campaign itself, or perhaps entities outside of the campaign to allow for plausible deniability, has pulled together more than 1,000 documents related to members of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, many of them compiled within the past three weeks by professional opposition researchers assigned to dig up dirt.

"We have the documents," says the campaign source. "It's not clear that the campaign did this or that it was done by an outside group and given to us. Either way, we have the stuff and we're going to use it."<<

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=7029
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll do everything they can, except answer the charges and release Kerry's fill military files.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked where they said they considered releasing his journals, but found there to be problems with them. No kidding.
huroc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=blue][/color]Hi:
I am sitting here watching fox news. And here I am watching Max Cleland, (if I mis-spelled his name I do sincerely apologize) slam the president as well the swift boat vets for lying about Mr. Kerry (I am not slamming Mr. Clelands service in vietnamm his service was honorable without question). The the question I would have for those that say the book is a lie, can they answer the question then, does that mean the over 220 other SBV are liars?
What I am seeing is, the questions have been put out by the swift boat vets, first by asking him publically, then when he (Mr. Kerry) refused to answer they put it in a book. And then they say the book is a lie.
I have noticed that the media has yet to take a poll, on how many veterans don't trust Kerry.
Again I raise the question, yes, he did serve in Vietnam, but again don't the SBVs do have the right to ask these questions since they did serve in his unit his honesty? and integrity. And the horrible things he said about his fellow Vietnam Veterans after he got back. And again I am asking, wasn't that testimony eventually proven false at least some of it?
To all you veterans in SBV for truth, thank you for your service to this nation, and God Bless each and every one of you and you families.
P.S.
If I did mis-spell any words, I do apologize.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have noticed that the media has yet to take a poll, on how many veterans don't trust Kerry.

The last I heard, CBS did a poll asking veterans which they prefer. The results were something like, Bush 55% Kerry 38%.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that CBS poll. How many non-Veterans are included?
What are the accuracy statistics? I'll bet that Kerry would have fared much worse on a veterans only poll, like it was supposed to be.
huroc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Thank you for the reply. Reply with quote

Thank you for the information. Still, is not amazing, how over 200 swift boat veterans can be called liars? and yet, Mr. Kerry refuses to address this issue. Again not just what happned in Vietnam, but what he did to his fellow Vietnam Veterans after returning home. As I have already read, his words did just as much damage to those that where still fighting for thier lives. Seems he has failed to realize that words are a two edged sword.
ALMOUNT
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are still screaming and crying about the SBV's 1st ad.

Have I missed something or are they suspiciously quite about the 2nd? Shocked

Which was beautiful and damning.. Twisted Evil

http://www.DELTARAIDERS.COM

I killed a six pack....just to watch it DIE
pleiku6869
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must understand that the "New" Democrats of Clinton and now the more dangerous slimeball KERRY blame Bush and America for anything that goes wrong anywhere...whether it is the war, the economy, or in their personal lives...it is never their fault or the fault of BAD CHOICES they have made.

If it is good, then they want to take the credit; however, if it is bad, then Bush or "Rich" (non democrats) or America did it!!! Take no responsibility unless it is good news...We all know irresponsible people.

In high school, some of us did our homework, studied for tests, and did much better than our peers... many who did not study at all. They made a choice to watch television late into the night and not study or try as hard. Same results in college or work. Today, these folks are prime constituents of the "New" democrats. After all, they are told it's not their fault that they don't have good jobs...Bush and the "Rich" did this to them...America did this to them.

THE GOOD NEWS:

The military, conservatives and President Bush believe in Character: things like honor, confidence, courage, integrity, decisiveness, will, compassion and SELF-DISCIPLINE.

The "Kerry" liberals don't have a clue.

We watch the Mainstream Media, who are so unbelievably in the tank for "Kerry", and now Chris Matthews has crossed the line and even Bill O'Reilly seems to be waffling.

You cannot argue with a child. The "Kerry" liberals are a cross between the two year old child and a young teen just hitting puberty. They think they are telling the truth and may even believe they are telling the truth, but have told so many untruths that they don't even know the truth from a lie. At the end of the day, their strongest line in a debate is: "I know you are but what am I".

Parents and Grandparents (Conservatives) are necessary in their lives to lead them and show them the way; however, everyone must "sew their oats" and grow up...this is why we have democrats around to give Parents and Grandparents gray hair.

I believe that there are no coincidences in life so there was some reason that ultra liberal "John Kerry" kept a diary of his Vietnam experience which certainly appears to contradict many of his "stories" of heroism.

Thank you Swifties for your service and for taking the heat you are taking. TRUTH and CHARACTER will prevail.

However, please understand you are trying to play "fair" with SLIMEBALLS. I know that this is how we always play, and in the long run we will win, but in the interim, you must endure the insults and harassment from the childlike antics of the "Kerryites".

"God Works in Mysterious Ways"!

Roger (From Georgia where we voted Max Cleland out!)
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: The Slime Offensive Reply with quote

neverforget wrote:
>>DIRTBAGGERS
It probably isn't coincidental that on the day that former Clinton spokesman Joe Lockhart officially joined the Kerry campaign, the behind-the-scenes pushback to bail out Kerry's presidential campaign began in earnest.

According to a Kerry campaign source in Washington, the campaign itself, or perhaps entities outside of the campaign to allow for plausible deniability, has pulled together more than 1,000 documents related to members of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, many of them compiled within the past three weeks by professional opposition researchers assigned to dig up dirt.

"We have the documents," says the campaign source. "It's not clear that the campaign did this or that it was done by an outside group and given to us. Either way, we have the stuff and we're going to use it."<<

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=7029

If I heard Steve Gardner on Rush Limbaugh (hosted by Roger Hedgecock, today) correctly, if Steve is one of the victims, God help the aggressors.

Steve gave the most believable, down to earth description of what was going on for a while I have heard.

Essentially, he seemed to think he killed a kid because Kerry was not doing his job at the radar. Seemed to bother him a lot.

I'm guessing even the Kerry people don't have the balls to attack somebody as sincere and plain spoken as Gardner ... hope I'm right, too, because Gardner sounded like somebody who wasn't going to back off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: