SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok I ask this question again for a reply
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Ok I ask this question again for a reply Reply with quote

First of all this is not a Troll post and Thank You to one persons Troll Alert Tag I got my post immediatly deleted which has me a little peved at the moment but I am asking again how to properly reply to somoene who said they have read the site but still would say its lies.

I send out emails and reply on forums supporting SBVT and get a challenge often stating this...

Quote:
Maybe you should get your facts. The reason Kerry wants Swift Boat Veterns for the Truth to stop are because the stuff they're saying isn't even true. The story about all his men being against him was not true. Either way, they both have matching Skull and Crossbones ID Cards..... The stuff being said about him cannot be corraborated, or proven.my view on the Viet Nam thing is simple, ot was 30 YEARS ago. Things were different, he was younger, etc.

And here's a link for another related story today.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=615&e=1&u=/nm/20040822/pl_nm/campaign_kerry_dc

And you conservatives think you're way is the ONLY way, and everything you hear is true, etc.....Sheeesshhhhhh

Service Animals for Invisible Disabilities

Last edited by ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter on Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Senator Kerry can stop the Swiftboat Vets dead in the water. All he has to do is sign Standard Form 180 and release his full, unedited military records. The unsanitized version.

TAA-DAA! Thats it! But he isnt doing this. I suspect he is hiding something. Something bad. really bad.

By the way, I am not a conservative. I am a life long Democrat who believes that MY party was suckered by Senator Kerry. And I believe that we are pulling in many markers on a well coordinated media blitz to try to save this election. I think many a party leader is also very upset with Senator Kerry as they have had to sell their souls to try save his campaign.

Thanks for the link. I am all over it.
Dead link.
Could you provide a link or two to those message boards who are unaware of the REAL problem - the Senators inaction of signing the SF-180, please?

Last edited by 7rrfs on Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
mike4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd start with focusing on their spin towards saying it was so many years ago, different times. Then you can bring up his Gulf War I vote, one of the very few who tried to stonewall that war. Then you can bring up his voting down for troops who were getting SHOT AT on the front lines in this war because he didn't think we were doing it right. Well screw the troops if you ain't doing it right is his motto.

Then say, YES what he did all those years ago is VERY important. It was the start of a pattern on being anti-war and anti-force. You could also list every single bill for military weapons he shot down and it would be like 5 pages of the smallest print. Pull that out of your pocket as eye candy. Anybody that would try to debate you after that is a fool.
kurtsprincess
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell them thank you for reading all the information posted on the site. That is all you can do........show people the door; it's up to them to open it and if they don't like what they see after they open it.....oh well.

I also think that if you've read everything on this site, and keep up to date on the different threads that are posted here, then you will have your answer and all the information you need to respond to this type of nonsense. Also, if you read everything and believe what you've read, you won't need anyone else here to debunk what's being posted on other forums.

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very sad... Once they get that rabbid, the only merciful thing to do is shoot them. Cool

Oh wait, we're talking about people? Twisted Evil

Fa-get-abot-it. They ain't worth the time once they're that far gone.

- instigator

"they have eyes but cannot see, they have ears but will not hear..."
[something biblical I think] Wink
frankenwil
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7rrfs wrote:
Senator Kerry can stop the Swiftboat Vets dead in the water. All he has to do is sign Standard Form 180 and release his full, unedited military records. The unsanitized version.

I agree with that. I also think Bush should do the same thing. Let all records for both of them be out there and let the chips fall where they may.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link Fixed

Alot are good friends of mine some are from Truckers forums. Maybe the difficulty of answering these challenges are because im completly dumbfounded. If you have visited the site what do you not see but then many read the media for proof and believe it. I have changed the staunch views and opinions of SBVT and Kerrys hero status which they believed was the best thing about him as a canidate.

I am a moderate and I vote both parties but that is not the issue here.

Last edited by ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter on Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry started this fight when he made his vietnam service the focus of his campaign.

Its about character and integrity. Kerry is a liar and an opportunist, and the swiftboat story and his behaviour after coming back to the US proves this.

Bush has nothing to do with the swifties. This fight is about showing the truth about Kerry so the voting public can make an informed choice.

Zell Miller
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankenwil wrote:
7rrfs wrote:

I agree with that. I also think Bush should do the same thing. Let all records for both of them be out there and let the chips fall where they may.

Bush already has released all his records. Mr. Kerry, the ball is in your court.

Zell Miller
frankenwil
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited by moderator: A statement made once is good enough.
frankenwil
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
Bush already has released all his records.

Are you sure about that? [Removed by moderator: This is a forum for discussing John Kerry's worthiness or lack thereof to be President. Bush is not the discussion]
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am starting to believe people are basing thier facts on the media who has supported Kerry over SBVT and their ads. I just cant believe why or how the media is now the true word over all now days?

MarcB
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankenwil wrote:
Chuck54 wrote:
Bush already has released all his records.

Are you sure about that? Did Bush sign a Form 180?

President Bush signed a Executive Order to release all his records, I would say that counts.

Marc

- Winston Churchill, on Neville Chamberlain
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The stuff being said about him cannot be corraborated, or proven"

Yeah, luckily for them it can't be proven EITHER way because Kerry REFUSES to release his full military records. Yes he's given little bits and peices here and there - but NOTHING that pertains to the validity or invalidity of the charges.

Unfortunately, you are dealing with ignorance coupled with laziness - these folks won't go beyond the nightly news and entertainment tonight for facts - they take what MSM tells them as the gospel truth.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Apropos of nothing, but the President HAS signed the SF-180. That's how the press got his medical records from the ALNG, and all the other documents related to his 5-1/2 years of service that culminated in his Honorable Discharge.

But, since this site is about KERRY'S unfitness for assuming the office of CinC and POTUS, you won't find much information (or even sympathy) for President Bush here.

I guess you could make the analogy it's "Anybody But Kerry" folks here.

And yes, the chips WILL fall. They always do. Gravity is like that.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: