SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW ADS COMING. O'NEILL SAYS in Limbaugh's show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: NEW ADS COMING. O'NEILL SAYS in Limbaugh's show Reply with quote

As a matter of fact, Rush said, right at the end of his today's program, that the most lethal one is coming in October.

This is getting goooooooooddddddd Twisted Evil
mudderfudder77
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping it has something to do with kerry meeting with the North Vietnamese in Paris while American Servicemen were dying in the rice paddies and in Swift Boats all across Vietnam. John O'Neil made mention today on Rush that while Kerry was in Paris members of the crew in his old Swift Boat 94 were under attack and fighting for their lives. Ihope they can lay out the case of Kerry meeting with the enemy...
IpsoFacto
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about that, in just a few minutes, Sean Hannitty is having a guy who was being tortured in Vietnam and he learned about Kerry when his torturers used his testimony to torture him. Sad
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Cavuto, FOX, had a guy from HCD polling who said the 2nd SwiftVets ad went over flat with test group.
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what the "test group" consisted of? Probably liberals without any conscience. How can you not be filled with emotions after looking at that ad?
Curt
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HCD said they mailed this out to 1500 to 2000 and receive about 1500 back on average weekly. Said these were sent out to selective likely voters. Said the first ad had a positive affect for Bush and the second ad was pretty much positive for Kerry. I think the second is just as good as the first add myself, if not more powerful. But the second ad has only been out a day or so. Lets give it some time.

Curt
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curt,

Do you have some hard numbers. It was the Fulbright testimony that hardened my personal attitudes against Kerry. I guess like everyone else, I can't so how a human being could not be affected by that ad.

Truth is Beauty
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudderfudder77 wrote:
Quote:
Here's hoping it has something to do with kerry meeting with the North Vietnamese in Paris while American Servicemen were dying in the rice paddies and in Swift Boats all across Vietnam. John O'Neil made mention today on Rush that while Kerry was in Paris members of the crew in his old Swift Boat 94 were under attack and fighting for their lives. Ihope they can lay out the case of Kerry meeting with the enemy...

It is not a hard case to make. Kerry made it himself. See "Kerry in Paris" at http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/staticpages/index.php?page=20040401190152572
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that guy from HCD a little earlier, and the numbers he showed indicated a major negative shift for kerry amongst undecided voters after both ads ran. I forget the actual numbers but they were substantial.
The Undecided Vote is what Kerry has been depending on, without it he is history.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: