SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All of Kerry's Military Records on His Site.......?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: All of Kerry's Military Records on His Site.......????? Reply with quote

I didn't catch the little twerp's name, but some mouthpiece for the Kerry campaign was on John Gibson's program on FoxNews (John wasn't on today, though) claiming that all of the requests for Kerry to sign the 180 form to release his records are bogus because he already HAS released all of his records and that they're all posted on his web site--

HUH???--C
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Candi
wander on over to the resources forum, and you'll find discussion on this topic, the vets discussing thingsover there have a better take on whats missing. For one thing his medical records arent on his site.
Wink

Last edited by kate on Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limbaugh asked O'Neill that on his show this morning. O'Neill said anything that could hurt Kerry's story was omitted so, no.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Missing Records Reply with quote

Of course the medical records aren't on Kerry's website. If people find out that his wounds were treated with Band-aids and pulling rice out of his butt, people would question the Purple Hearts!
PO2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Records and SF-180s Nah! Reply with quote

What is on the Kerry site is only what they want to be known. The non Nam vets wouldn't understand what things there are, but the Kerry campeign leads the civilians astray by calling things what they are not. Example, a message from higher HQ is NOT a spot report, it is official recognition of what was submitted on the spot report. A commissioned officer is expected to uphold the "special trust and confidence" placed in him/her by the US Government and Military Services by not filing false reports. For that reason, Kerry's reports were accepted without question by his commander.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny I went to johnkerry.com and couldn't find a single document. They did want me to register and donate though. What confuses me is that we the tax payors have given kerry 75 mil right? That is all he can spend now right? Why would they be collecting donations now? My guess is to send it to moveon.org. This all reminds me of the movie CODE RED, kerry can't handle the truth. Semper Fi.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life,

Well...I think you can bypass the registration page if you have an internal link. I think they did that because people like Navychief and myself were going in and examining the documents they did have and started to shred holes in them (especially Navychief...his letter today is IMHO a MUST read...kudos Navychief).

Truth is Beauty
SpookGroup_Stache
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just keep donating $0.10 knowing that it costs them at least $0.25 to process my donation. Not really, but if I had more time than sense.
US Naval Security Group
www.SpookGroup.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: