SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volunteers to Protest Kerry in Boston

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Volunteers to Protest Kerry in Boston Reply with quote

I want to organize Vets willing to join me in Harvard Square, by the Kennedy School, also on the Boston Common, also on Louisburg square on Beacon Hill, maybe at the Constitution on the Harbor, maybe Bunker Hill -- holding signs, which I am going to have made that will declare "John Kerry's baseless accusations of war crimes against his fellow VN Vets Disqualify him to be America's Commander in Chief."

I will also be handing out a statement that discusses Kerry's 1971 Testimony before the Senate and why it is a betrayal of his fellow Vets, and why it disqualifies him to be CinC.

If you live in Boston or the subs, please contact me at:
Harwood_T@msn.com -- so we can get this organized and moving forward.

By the way, when I taught at Harvard in 1972, I stood up the radical Left then, in my classes and in other fora -- and I came to the defense of a Professor who was being threatened in class by leftwing radicals -- the very people Kerry was consorting with at the time.

Ted Harwood, Ph.D.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: