SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon Reply with quote

Excellent Movie
jdmcg
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Moore-on!
http://www.moorewatch.com/
http://www.moorelies.com/
http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/
http://www.spinsanity.org/topics/#MichaelMoore
http://www.mooreexposed.com/
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon Reply with quote

[quote="morfdq"]Excellent Movie[/quote]

Hmmm.

No thanks.

I've never been big on fiction.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Excellent Movie

Question 1. Does morfdq mean "morphed drag queen"?

I suppose you were in Cannes to see the movie? It hasn't been released yet maggot. You are nothing but a Chingado Mentiroso!
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Excellent Movie

All in all, I'd rather watch Titanic.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Excellent Movie

And you know that HOW?

It's not set for distribution here for a bit.

Oh, you mean you heard that it trashes the President nonstop for two hours and that alone is enough to make it "excellent?"

Ray Bradbury says Moore's a maggot ******* for stealing the title "Fahrenheit 451."

See, the lack of this movie's credibility and ethics begins in the title. And it's all downhill from there.

Reference Columbine for substantiating evidence for my claim. The guy is a lying, thieving slug, masquerading as a "documentary film maker."
kyleparr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What were the awful lies in "Columbine(sic)?" Can someone please post a factual response rather than just blind attacks. Why is it the people on this site just slam the people left of Mussolini?

I would love to hear some of the mis statements and "lies" in Bowling for Columbine, since I just watched it and really liked it. I am not so sure what was so offensive about it either, unless you were a mmeber of the fear mongering media he attacked.

Thanks for the help!
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
kyleparr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call on the animated movie. That was complete CRAP!! Of course, I could not figure out what his whole point was around the history leading to the killing. It is not like the killers were disgrunted former slaves or indans.

As for the bank thing, I didn't hear that, but defniately hear what you are saying. The woman at the bank mentioned that the background check and the waiting period had to pass, so you could guess that he was not getting it that day.
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
morfdq wrote:
Excellent Movie

Question 1. Does morfdq mean "morphed drag queen"?

I suppose you were in Cannes to see the movie? It hasn't been released yet maggot. You are nothing but a Chingado Mentiroso!

ˇNo olvide <<ignorante>> y <<cabrón>>!
Speedy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
As for the bank thing, I didn't hear that, but defniately hear what you are saying. The woman at the bank mentioned that the background check and the waiting period had to pass, so you could guess that he was not getting it that day.
Yeah....the whole bank thing was a staged lie. Moore is anti gun to the core, and most of that movie was distortions or outright lies.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Watch Faranheit 9-11 Coming Soon Reply with quote

morfdq wrote:
Excellent Movie

Only one problem: Richard Clarke just pissed all over Moore's central hit piece in that Bush was sleeping with the Saudis and bin Laden family, thus allowing them a free ride out of the country hours after the 9/11 attack.

Of course Clarke was lying under oath when he said he had refused the flights. Moore got caught with his pants down in peddling every lying psycho's tales as fact. But then when you are out to destroy someone truth takes a back seat to emotional pre-judice.
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:
What were the awful lies in "Columbine(sic)?" Can someone please post a factual response rather than just blind attacks. Why is it the people on this site just slam the people left of Mussolini?

I would love to hear some of the mis statements and "lies" in Bowling for Columbine, since I just watched it and really liked it. I am not so sure what was so offensive about it either, unless you were a mmeber of the fear mongering media he attacked.

Thanks for the help!

Dear Kyle;

Someone has done it for me:

www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

Happy reading.
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyleparr wrote:

Thanks for the help!

Moore sucks.
Even the liberals booed him at the Oscars - which he didn't deserve.
It had never taken me more than a quick Google search to find numerous enough sites pointing out what crap Moore presented in that 'Bowling for Columbine".
The guy is a puke and I wish he would convert to the religious right wing.
morfdq
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One question DOES ASPB mean ass sucking poor boy?
I think it does.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: