SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warning... Documentary Highlights Kerry's Heroics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Warning... Documentary Highlights Kerry's Heroics Reply with quote

Fox is posting an article about a documentary about Kerry's heroism. Gag...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129806,00.html

I guess we need a SBVT to go see this crap and report on it.

New York theater this Friday.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In the film, Kerry and crew mates David Alston, Mike Medeiros, Del Sandusky and Gene Thorson talk about the bond they formed under fire and their lives since the war. "If anyone knows the truth of what happened to John Kerry in Vietnam, they do," he said. "Brothers in Arms" is their story."

Correction. Many more either know or are quickly being introduced to the truth of what happened to John Kerry in Vietnam. Look for the ones leaving the theatre giggling about 10 minutes into this celluloid fantasy.
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should have some people buy tickets and all walk out opening night saying this is a bunch of crock or something like that. (I do think a true documentary would be nice to make if we knew any non-liberal documentarians in this group). I bet it would be wildly successful right now.
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, considering the success of the unfit for command book. Why not make a documentary based on it? It would be a very successful movie. People who go see it because of the controversy. Democrats would make it more controversial, and then it would be more successful.

I really don't see the controversy as I believe the swift boat vets and their consistency. The movie could also point at the unwillingness of Kerry to sign the 180 form.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they'll play the theme from "Mighty Mouse" as the music for the Kerry documentary... "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!..."

SOTG
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh the Hypocracy of Kerry rears its ugly head again! It is fine for John Kerry to tout his Service as a reason that he should be CiC, yet God forbid ANYONE question him on it!!
Kerry has made his bed, and he now should be forced to sleep in it!! He has made Vietnam an issue, not SBVFT, not the Republicans or anyone else!
Kerry wants to "Bring it On!", well then he should be careful what he wished for, because now he is getting his wish!
jstoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: documentary to include Alston!?! Reply with quote

Alston will be represented in a documentary about Kerry? Somebeody needs to question this. Whatever contact they may have had, it was inconsequential. The false implication that Alston served with or under Kerry needs to be repudiated strongly if the Kerry camp attempts to repeat this lie in this crock-umentary.
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, crockumentary...

Does anyone else have any comments specifically on my posts in this thread?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: