SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just received this...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Just received this... Reply with quote

Just received this by email. I don't know if it true or not maybe someone could look into this:

This from a retired Houston Police Officer - I do not know where he obtained the info -

Subject: Why Kerry won't allow his military records released

The Democrats have accused George Bush of being AWOL from his Reserve Unit in Alabama in 1972! They gave up when Bush authorized release of all his records. The AWOL charge turned out to be phony!

Bush received an "Honorable Discharge" for his National Guard service.

Now it turns out that archieved Naval Records disclose that JOHN KERRY did not receive his "Honorable Discharge" from the Navy, until March 12, 2001. His service obligation should have ended JULY 1, 1972 - About the time that Bush was ending his honorable Guard service in Alabama.

What is going on here? - Honorable Discharge in 2001? Had he received something else in prior years?

Based on records obtained FROM: Director AuthentiSeal / SEAL Authentication Team / A.L. "Steve" Nash, MAC Ret., UDT / SEAL - # 707 - He describes the following:

On Feb. 18, 1966 John Kerry signed a six year enlistment contract with the Navy - plus, 6 additional months extension during wartime.
On Feb. 18, 1966, John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract for six years - 5 years of ACTIVE duty and ACTIVE Navy Reserves and one year of inactive standby reserves (#4 & #5)

Lt. John Kerry was subject to enforcement of any Uniform Code of Military Justice violation. Any commissioned officer was also prohibited from making adverse statements against his chain of command, or statements against his country, especially during a time of war.

It is puzzling that Kerry's military records do not show his honorable discharge from the service, until MARCH 12, 2001. Why was it issued then? Who made this request? Did it have any connection with a run for the presidency? Kerry should clarify this oddity.

Lt. John Kerry, in his letter of November 21, 1969 asked for an early release from active duty. He falsely claimed that his "regular period of obligated service would be completed in December of 1969".

This period of active duty would amount to about three years and ten months of his contractually required six years of total service. NOTE: This is less than George Bush's five years of National Guard service.

Lt. John F. Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower Center, Bainbridge, Maryland, on Jan. 3, 1970. Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL active duty of only three (3) years and eighteen (1Cool days on Jan. 3, 1970, he was then required to attend 48 drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training.

Where are Kerry's "Performance Records" for this two years of obligated Ready Reserve duty? He would have to meet for 48 Required Drills per year and 17 days of active duty per year.

How many Drills was he "AWOL"? Did he attend ANY reserve drills? Why won't Kerry release his service records? And prove the accuracy of his claims and what he wrote in his battle reports.

Lt. John Kerry was discharged from the naval Reserve on February 16, 1978.

The following is a list of potential "War Crimes" for which Lt. John Kerry could have been charged:

1. Attendance of many war rallies where the Vietcong flag was displayed while the U.S. flag was being desecrated, defiled and mocked, thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
2. Presence in a meeting of Anti-War protesters voting on "assassinating members of the U.S. Senate."
3. Kerry lied under oath, when testifying against fellow soldiers and sailors and shipmates, saying that he saw them committing war crimes in Viet Nam.
4. Kerry professed on national TV to being a war criminal, condemning the military and his government.
5. Lt. Kerry met with the NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris, in direct violation of the U.C.M.J. Article 104, Part. 904, and U.S. Code 18 SU.S.C 953.

He committed these violations while he was still a U.S. Naval Officer. He stands in violation of Article 3, Section 3, of the Constitution.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elected President or Vice President, having taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, who has engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or, given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."
More curious issues:
The John Kerry's campaign for president posted a sanitized military record on his Web site (www.johnkerry.com) for critics to peruse.

But one sharp-eyed Washington Times reader  a former B-52 pilot and U.S. Air Force colonel  isn't buying Mr. Kerry's selective posting.

"I looked at that Web site and the first thing I looked at was Kerry's Silver Star citation. Guess what? It is for an action that took place in 1969, but it is signed by Secretary of the Navy John Lehman. Strangely, Lehman was secretary of the Navy from 1981 to 1987," he noted.

"How could Kerry have received a citation from an official that would not be in office for 12 years? This was NOT just a case of providing a new copy of a citation for the office to replace one that was lost (destroyed/thrown over a wall). This effort by Lehman & Kerry actually changed Kerry's official Navy record, sometime in the 80s," he continued.

"What other portions of his record did Kerry have Lehman sanitize or spiffy up? Evidently, Kerry did not think his original Silver Star made him look 'heroic' enough, so he provided 'suggested' words for a new certificate. This certainly calls Kerry's entire Navy record into question."

Good luck
Doug
D co 2/503 173rd airborne brigade

Admin note: Doug, may I suggest, for the benefit of forum observers, that you edit your title to be more reflective of content?

Thanks
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, this seems a bit much to swallow. How did he get the info? How much of this is public?
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now it turns out that archieved Naval Records disclose that JOHN KERRY did not receive his "Honorable Discharge" from the Navy, until March 12, 2001.

Is this true?
Will
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthy wrote:
Quote:
Now it turns out that archieved Naval Records disclose that JOHN KERRY did not receive his "Honorable Discharge" from the Navy, until March 12, 2001.

Is this true?
That might have been the date he resigned his commission. You keep it after your active and reserve obligations are complete, until you resign in writing.
Doug
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what is true and what is not, but I know Kerry will not sign a form 180 question is why............
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not true, guys. The dd214 denotes an honorable discharge. Here's his dd214, it's accessable from this site by clicking "records" on the 'kerry in vietnam' page. The swifts have given us all we need already to hang jf'n kerry.

http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/DD214.pdf

Make no mistake, this group of swifts have damaged Kerry with what they've found. They're in full retreat. Thank God for all the swifts that stood up to a fraud that is backed by the MSM. Odds were against them, yet they're on path to complete the mission.
Egret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be big, but it needs proof--not just an email floating around. And no proof comes until 180 is signed.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic will be moved to R&R
notjfk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue must be pressed until Kerry is forced to sign it and release his records. He has to be hiding something.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be mistaken, but I think March 12, 2001 is the date his DD215 was signed (not having anything to do with his active service honorable discharge), where he requested the vietnam service medal with 4 bronze stars, instead of his one stated on the DD214.

What is important to note, is the "Silver Star with V Device" was not requested to change from his DD214, which is an obvious error. He did not try to clear up that at all.

Also, from his DD214, I'm not sure his days active service, and all of that is correct, I keep hearing 4 months 12 days from people, but this is not what it states on the DD214.

Last edited by ord33 on Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
risawn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an observation to make.

I'm a reservist, and I'm still actively drilling in the Army Reserves. However, while I was training for my current MOS, I was on active duty for exactly 6 months to complete my training. When I was released from active duty into the reserves, I was given an honorable discharge and a DD214, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I WAS STILL IN. The DD214 does not state anything in regards to my reserve time, which I am still serving. It is a discharge from Active Duty and Active Duty alone.

Can't this be the same for John Kerry? He recieved an Honorable Discharge from Active Duty after serving in Vietnam because for the most part, his service was honorable. We don't have the information in regards to his Reserve Discharge because he won't release that information.

Could it be that he recieved a less the Honorable Discharge due to the fact that he didn't fulfill his reserve obligation (which would make sense), and later when he had enough clout, he was able to have it upgraded (hence this date in 1991).

Perhaps Kerry was counting on the general public to overlook this fact and just see an Active Duty DD 214 as a blanket for all of his military service. So he got an honorable discharge from Active Duty, I want to see this discharge from the reserves.

DD Form 180, John Kerry! Or else I'm going to question your obligation to your country like you did for George Bush!

(the hypocracy of this whole mess is truly boggling)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doug
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could anyone force him to sign a form 180??????/
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Sec Nav document in candidate Kerry's files available on his website that states he received an Honorable Discharge Certificate on 16 Feb 76 (his original enlistment was dated 18 Feb 66).

There are also a couple of other service summaries - one is dated 25 Jan 85 and comes from the Office of Legal Counsel, Naval Personnel Command. This was probably put together as Kerry started his Senate career.
Maggie1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just looking at Kerry's DD 215. Was the primary reason for submitting this form to correct his separatin date to 3-01-1970. Then his his antiwar activities would not be a problem? Wouldn't this, perhaps, indicate to most non millitary people that he had no further obligation to the military. Yet his honorable discharge from the reserve was not until 02-18-78.
gilliam
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug wrote:
How could anyone force him to sign a form 180??????/

He will only sign it if he knows he will loose the Presidency if he doesn't. And he may not even then. Something is holding him back on this. I really don't know what.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: