SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I Would Say To All Undecided Voters And Democrats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: What I Would Say To All Undecided Voters And Democrats Reply with quote

Just Truth

There is just one question that remains in most American's mind. "Just truth". Whether you support the Republicans or the Democrats the only thing that they have in common is just truth. So now I am supposed to go into a few paragraphs about who is really just telling the truth. I won't.

Well you say, "how is it you expect us to understand your point if you do not make it"? That is the point. The American public has depended upon the main stream media so heavily to understand the points that now when the true facts are out there, you are like blind folks that need a stick, or a specially trained dog, to lead them around. No offence to the blind, they cannot help it that they are blind and need assistance, but what is the excuse the rest of you give? Shame on you.

So many of you complain that the media cannot be trusted, but there are as many of you as there are media that will not go out and investigate the facts for themselves and share that with your peers. You made the media a legend in their own minds and now they are like a monster that is uncontrolable. Just look around you, it is just not the network media, it is the cable media, the news papers, the magazines, and now even a documentary by Moore that everyone knows is a blatent lie! Yet so many would rather support a lie than just truth. The silent masses have created a monster that hates George W. Bush, and has allowed this hate to fester and grow with lies and deceptions and no accountability at all.

But the Americans cry...."just truth, just truth". What do you want when you Americans have yourselves created this lie? Look to yourselves if there is any truth left in you and clean your own houses. Stop the lies you have been telling, for just truth begins within you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: