SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why does the Democrat Underground surpress free speech

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spook
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Why does the Democrat Underground surpress free speech Reply with quote

Go there and try to post one thing that is not in total agreement with the Kerry party line and the Gestapo monitors will delete your posts immediately.

Funny how they are against free speech by conservative but have no problem sending their troll masses to infect every conservative board.

But then again, no one other then mindless trolls go to their boards anyway
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Why does the Democrat Underground surpress free speech Reply with quote

spook wrote:
Go there and try to post one thing that is not in total agreement with the Kerry party line and the Gestapo monitors will delete your posts immediately.

Funny how they are against free speech by conservative but have no problem sending their troll masses to infect every conservative board.

Well, let us just be glad that this forum is not like that - even though some have been bitterly advocating that it should be. Sad
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Why does the Democrat Underground surpress free speech Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
spook wrote:

Well, let us just be glad that this forum is not like that - even though some have been bitterly advocating that it should be. Sad

Why shouldn't it be?

Kerry-bots coming here, posing as real veterans?

Kerry-bots coming here to attempt to use this board for Pro-Kerry propaganda, disrespecting us with their crap?

Yeah... they should be banned and their posts removed. They know damned well what this board is here for... and they don't care. So, yeah.... let's get rid of them.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Why does the Democrat Underground surpress free speech Reply with quote

spook wrote:

Spook,

I see you have found out exactly what Kerry stands for. I have had post's deleted over there, my mother has had the same thing when asking questions.

Yup, just what we need, a President who pays for and endorses the restriction of FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Why does the Democrat Underground surpress free speech Reply with quote

Navymomx2 wrote:
spook wrote:

Spook,

I see you have found out exactly what Kerry stands for. I have had post's deleted over there, my mother has had the same thing when asking questions.

Yup, just what we need, a President who pays for and endorses the restriction of FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

Hey at least you can post there for some one to delete it. You can't even post on the Bush Blog. You can't even exercise free speech to protest Bush in person as the Secret Service keeps protestors away from him. What kind of democracy is that? Under the Constitution, I have the right to protest my President. Why are protestors supressed at Campaign stops. What is Duhbya afraid of? Another Gaunlet of hate like he had at his disgraceful inaguration?
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Why does the Democrat Underground surpress free speech Reply with quote

95 bxl wrote:
Craig wrote:
spook wrote:

Why shouldn't it be?

Kerry-bots coming here, posing as real veterans?

Kerry-bots coming here to attempt to use this board for Pro-Kerry propaganda, disrespecting us with their crap?

Yeah... they should be banned and their posts removed. They know damned well what this board is here for... and they don't care. So, yeah.... let's get rid of them.

It should be whatever moderator wants to make of it, I suppose.
You seem to have it in your head that it is only "Kerry-bots" posing as veterans.

I suppose that folks know what the board says it is here for. I don't know. I have thought that Swift Boat Veterans for Truth and this forum might not even have quite same agenda. When it seemed that the Administrator was paying attention I thought he seemed to act fair and honorable enough. If he is as I perceived and he got to work on this board I would think he would have quite some work cut out for him to start with sending admonishments/warnings to a great number of posters - Or maybe start with another Administrator thread to issue something like an edict about many folks who resort to invective when they don't present their case well or someone just does not agree.
LOL - I guess I would not boot someone for claiming they were in "Military Police Core" - That might have been an inadvertent. There are some words I know full well how to spell but might get in hurry and wrote it phonetic or some such. - But then a person defends that being a proper spelling in some branch of service - I like Judge Judy saying, "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining."

Anyway. I would think it would be difficult for Administrator to actually clean up this mess by merely banning some folks and to be consistent. This would be a thinly populated place were he to ban all folks who resort to the invective and make a lot of ******** accusations for sake of insult whoever they disagree.
It would take a way lot of reading for him to discover "who started it" too. Myself does not claim to be any better when I join in someone else's game and respond in kind. But I would remind a very many of the folks with the shrill screeching of some others being trolls - Very much it has been you who started it and then you whine like the bully who does not like being hit back.
LOL - more than a couple times when I was a kid I found myself standing there listening to crap from some mother after her bully brat gave me some crap and attacked and I came out on top. - Well,there was two times that some mother had watched the whole thing but let it go as long as it was her brat giving me ****. Then there was little bully-boy standing behind her whining that I started it and she damned well saw that I had pretty much stood there until the idiot took a swing at me. - Well, even maybe a few free swings before bully-boy was belly up.
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Craig

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:
Free speech for some people some of the time.

Look what happened to the #1 russian journalist yesterday, coincidence.... I think not

Usenet is like public forum. I think all these sort of bulletin board things are private and someone or some organization foots the bill to keep them up.
This and any of them have right enough to run it any way they please. Even though this outfit published open invitation they can change their mind or allow or disallow whoever they wish.
This forum certainly has deteriorated to a lot of b****ing and right-wingy folks fancy it to be all left-wingy folks fault.
Hell, were it not for some of the posters who are less polite it would likely be even more of the ganging up on the few Kerry supporters who seem determined to not go to the depths that their detractors would like to take it.

Oh well ....

I have not seen news yet about Russian journalist.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: