SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From my father, and my family: Thank You

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: From my father, and my family: Thank You Reply with quote

I have posted my thanks in another forum..however, may I say on behalf of a Vet who lost his hope when he heard Kerry in 71 then heard him in the primaries..then again and again..well, you get the picture. Then came the Swift Vets..how you have given him his spirit back..there are now words to thank you for that. We are at a time of war, if my father could, I swear to you he would reenlist..but he feels through you, he has..he is fighting for his "men" again..and because of your bravery in standing up for the Truth..you are fighting for his honor again..

God Bless you for all you have done, for us all..and on a personal note, for my dad!

ProudDaughter
smalltowngirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDaughter, Your post really touched me. I guess I am lucky to not have had a family member serve in Vietnam,but on the other hand,I don't get to feel the pride personally either. Sometimes I feel that I have no right to say anything about it,but then I realize that the soldiers were still defending all Americans,fighting Communism. Thank your dad for me please, I appreciate his sacrifice more than words can say. Go Swiftvets!!!!!!!!!
PO2
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Be proud. Reply with quote

smalltowngirl wrote:
ProudDaughter, Your post really touched me. I guess I am lucky to not have had a family member serve in Vietnam,but on the other hand,I don't get to feel the pride personally either. Go Swiftvets!!!!!!!!!

smalltowngirl, you can share in the pride. We were the sons and daughters of AMERICA. We went when duty called. In that, you can share in the pride.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: