SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Democratic party connections to Michael Moore?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Democratic party connections to Michael Moore? Reply with quote

Know of any extensive investigation regarding Michael Moore, his movie and any big democratic financiers? Or to Kerry and ANYONE connected to Kerry in any way? (ya know, his gardener even Smile Any links available? I haven't heard much about it, even on Fox, and seems there is a need to expose this right about now...
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Democratic party connections to Michael Moore? Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Know of any extensive investigation regarding Michael Moore, his movie and any big democratic financiers? Or to Kerry and ANYONE connected to Kerry in any way? (ya know, his gardener even Smile Any links available? I haven't heard much about it, even on Fox, and seems there is a need to expose this right about now...

I know he was found to have been registered to vote in two states (NY and MI) although he bragged that he was registered in five. I wonder if anybody explained to him that that's a felony...

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc, that reminded me of a recent post I saw here where they discovered a bunch of Dems were registered to vote in NY AND FL in 2000 (it was like 68% Dem).
If they crack down on that, Gore... err Kerry won't have anything to cry about when he loses Florida.

Sorry about the off-topic.

SOTG
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to R&R.....
SwanLady
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Democratic party connections to Michael Moore? Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:

Did you watch the Democrapic National Convention? He was FEATURED as a special guest there, sitting right next to Jesse Jackson!

As to his being registered to vote in more than one state, it's not illegal to be registered in more than 1 state, it's only illegal if you try to VOTE in all of them at once. Which is hard to prove since there's no national database for voters. Florida, for example, works on the "honor system" and doesn't ask about whether you're registered elsewhere or not.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want someone to expose all the people behind Michael Moore's movie - it's all the rage in the middle east, by the way, an dgiving comfort to our enemies. I'm sure some of those people have direct and indirect connections to Kerry. Even 6 degress of seperation should be exposed...The media is having fun with laughable Bush connections to the Swiftees - so all is fair and absolutely necessary in this hardball game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: