SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Slipping in Polls Due to SBVT Ads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Kerry Slipping in Polls Due to SBVT Ads Reply with quote

Guys and Gals who've signed on to the effort to get the truth out about John Kerry's record:

We are WINNING! The L.A. Times poll, according to this AM Fox News report, shows Kerry has slipped significantly and now trails Bush.

We must keep the momentum going. I'm going to make another contribution to this wonderful organization that is trying to get the truth out, despite liberal media bias, and the new smear campaign that the Kerry camp is launching against the Vets.

If you want to join me to protest on the Boston Commons, write me at Harwood_T@msn.com -- to discuss organization.
ALMOUNT
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted,
Don't ya love it when a plan comes together..
Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.DELTARAIDERS.COM

I killed a six pack....just to watch it DIE
Paul5388
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a quote from the New York Post
Quote:
Republicans say they couldn't care less — the media may be focused on that, but what real people see is that a shockingly large number of men who served with Kerry in Vietnam think he's unfit to be president. After all, 264 oppose him and just a few dozen back him.

The flap may be taking a toll — a Los Angeles Times national poll last night had Bush ahead of Kerry, 49 to 46 percent, a switch from last month, when Kerry led by 2 points.

Kerry's rating dropped on his Vietnam service, leadership, honesty and fitness to be commander-in-chief.

source

www.usslittlerock.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: