SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry: war crimes, perjury, treason: by the fruits ye..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frogg
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: John Kerry: war crimes, perjury, treason: by the fruits ye.. Reply with quote

JOHN KERRY
War Crimes, Perjury, and Treason: By His Fruits Ye Shall Know Him
August 25, 2004
It falls to us—the American people—to choose the man who will lead us, as it affects not only us, but the entire world. If we choose poorly, evil around the world rejoices, for only the good people of America stand in the way of wicked regimes. If we choose a good, moral leader who does what’s right, the malevolent quake and hope re-awakens in the weary hearts of the oppressed.

But just how do we choose—and choose wisely—the right man for so pivotal a job? We look to the fruits he hath wrought, and to those who support him and their fruits to figure out what kind of man he is.

I have been watching this election and the only men who count in talks of freedom—the men who were willing to walk the walk and fought for it. Kerry was one of these, but not really, as those warriors with good fruit have spit out the foul fruit of Kerry. As I stated in my article Kommunist Kriminal Kerry, I believe that John Kerry plotted to have a stint in a war zone. I believe he designed to go to Vietnam, get “wounded” three times as quickly—and lightly—as possible so he could then come home and begin his grand political career.

Once home, however, Kerry needed some serious backing to do this, so he joined in with the Hollywood Hippies. He followed their agenda precisely, reading from their “baby-killers script,” and accusing his fellow warriors of committing the very crimes HE had just admitted to committing. He claimed he had witnessed some—in between the times he was committing them—and had been “told” by other soldiers about the others.

These were Kerry’s first public fruits we have to examine.
In this move, he committed two felonies—the war crimes to which he confessed, and perjury for lying about the soldiers still fighting on the frontlines. This act also sealed his label of “Traitor”, because he knew that this would not only deeply wound the men with whom he had served back in Vietnam, but that it would be used by the enemy against our POWs, and as propaganda to invigorate the Viet Cong to fight even harder.
It also placed yet another straw on the backs of the American people, leading them to give in to the lies, evil, and agenda of the Kerry-commies here in this country. And we allowed it because we lost our vigilance.
Rotten fruits indeed.

I have watched with great interest the recent foo-for-all about the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, and have been thrilled to see some men who aren’t afraid of the left or of the truth. What delicious fruit! They believed in the truth enough that they paid for it to come forth themselves—but then, they had to, because the media is controlled by the left. This commie control is the main reason we abandoned the cause of Vietnam. If you don’t believe me, just ask Walter Cronkite, who gleefully admitted in his autobiography to slanting the news because he wanted us out of there. So much for “the most trusted man in America” and his disgusting fruit.

The Swift Boat fruit doesn’t support Kerry…Cronkite’s fruit does indeed support Kerry. Are we seeing a trend here? The viable, sweet, desirable fruit is the antithesis of Kerry fruit…that should tell us a great deal.
But there’s more. Kerry’s fruits also include the Vietnamese Communists, Kim Jong Il in North Korea, and the entire Muslim world who know that they can manipulate a man with no balls—who has already turned against his own men and own country once—far easier than a man of courage such as George W. Bush. People, these are ALL our enemies…ENEMIES! Our enemies are supporting Kerry! Doesn’t that scream of nasty fruit?
Kerry has on his side such wretched traitors as Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden, and the other Vietnam Vets Against the War, who feel that supporting Kerry somehow takes away the stench of treachery that has surrounded them lo these 30 years. The ***** Brigade of femmies has been stinkin’ up and dumbin’ down the joint for almost 40 years now—they support Kerry. Even France supports Kerry more than Bush…THERE’S an indicator for you! Yes, fruit most foul from a man most vile.

Now let’s look at the fruits of Pres. Bush.
He has the support of our friend and ally, Israel, chosen not only by America, but by God. (Good choice, America.) He has the support of the vast majority of America’s warriors; those currently fighting and those who have fought. He has the support of the Americans who believe that their income belongs to them, and not to Congress for their alcohol and prostitute bills. He has the support of those who want America to drill its own damned oil, and who believe that the moose can learn to deal with it!
The biggest tell of all? Our enemies despise Bush. And why is that? Because Bush threatens them and their power base—Kerry insures it. They know that Bush and those like him are the only ones that stand in the way of their Totalitarian rule, and they hate that. He threatens the sale of their putrid fruits, and they want YOU to buy their vile wares.
And the last three fruits that cause me pause. #1. Kerry has accused the Swift Boat Veterans of having an agenda. I agree; their agenda is the truth, which validates them. But I see Kerry’s magic trick of making Jim Rassman appear from nothing suspicious. Rassman was a Republican for over 20 years, but suddenly and conveniently switched to Democrat in January, just in time to join Kerry’s camp. Why, Mr. Rassman…why the sudden switch? I mean, you obviously believed in the Republican Party enough to support it for the bulk of your adult life—why the sudden change of heart? This reeks of selling out to the highest bidder, and while I believe that Kerry probably did save Rassman’s life, I don’t believe that Rassman supported the Kerry campaign until something significant happened to make him switch parties.

#2, The Montagnard people and POWs. Kerry was one who pushed hard to establish trade with Vietnam. In order to do this, the issue of POWs had to be settled, which is why Kerry insisted on there being no more POWs in Vietnam, in a direct rape of multiple facts. (BTW, McCain joined in on this too.) He also had to assure Hanoi that their government sponsored extermination of the Montagnard people, who fought beside our men in ‘Nam and for twenty years after we left, would be “ignored” by the American government. It is the REAL Vietnam Vets in this country who are helping the Yards, keeping the promise, and bringing them to America at terrible cost. It is the REAL Vietnam Vets who continue the search for their brother POWs.

And finally, #3. North Korea. Kim Jong Il wants Bush out, and has actually praised Kerry in their only state-run newspaper, the Korean Central News Agency. North Korea is our greatest threat, and our worst enemy, and their most disturbing fact of all? They have nukes, and are sharing them with our enemies. Earlier this year, Iran made several trips to North Korea that were reported under the guise of sharing farming tips between the two countries. (Gee, when I think of great agriculture, I certainly think of Iran and North Korea, don’t you?) It was shortly after that that Iran began its own nuclear ambitions, defying in similar “Kim Style” the UN inspectors and world demand that they cease and desist. This is absolutely no coincidence.

The most frightening part of #3 is a letter I received from my friend Sin-U Nam, who works for Life Funds for North Korean Refugees. It reads: Right now, the future of the entire Korean peninsula depends on the re-election of Bush. Clinton and his stooges sold out on the North Korean people 10 years ago. I am not against Kerry. I am against the Democrats that will cop out and buckle under Kim Jong-il. Resa, tell the people to vote for Bush for the sake of 23 million people in NK and 48 million people in SK. They can vote for Democrat candidate next election, but we need Bush to fight against Bin Laden, Iran, and most of all, Kim Jong-il! Best, Sin
This fruit of Korea stands with Bush, and desperately pleads that we do so, too. Sin made it clear…South Korea’s freedoms and North Korea’s tortured peoples are depending on Bush to set them free. I’ve picked my fruit, and it is the sweet fruit of Bush.

Keep the faith, bros, and in all things courage.

Resa LaRu Kirkland
Resa LaRu Kirkland is an avid military historian, with her main focus the Korean War and its forgotten warriors. She has been given many names by her beloved Korean War Vets, her favorites being "The Pitbull," "Rambo Brockovich," "Hellraiser," "Tiger" and "D-Day." Resa’s first book-FORGOTTEN WARRIOR: RICARDO’S STORY-is due to be released on Veteran’s Day, 2003. To pre-order now, please get in touch with her via email. The book will be hard back, $29.95 plus $6.95 shipping and handling, and each book will be autographed. Those who pre-order before November will also receive an autographed poster of America’s War Chick. Pictures and a synopsis of the book can be viewed at her website. Visit her website at: Forgotten Warrior Project
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: