SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone listening to a good talk stream?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Anyone listening to a good talk stream? Reply with quote

All I have on local radio is infomercials Rolling Eyes
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Elder KABC 7.90 AM Talk Radio, calls himself a republitarian.One of the wisest men I've ever listened to.Grew up poor in south Central L.A.,Got an education, became a lawyer and is now one of the most popular black connservative talk show hosts ever.PRO USA, Troops,SWIFTBOATS FOR TRUTH,GW Bush,War on Terror, Israel,Freedom..etc etc etc. This man rocks!!! If he ran for office I'd be the first in line!!!
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity.com with Ollie North

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:WkNG_RufiVUJ:www.stevenrotsch.com/Posters[/img]
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I listen to, is a great variety..well, conservative variety.. Wink
KKAR out of Nebraska, has a great line up..I have found Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Jerry Doyle..and I listen to them all, mostly at night. Best place to go is to the websites of the host and they will give you links.

But again..Jerry Doyle is a great find. He is pro Swifties, and was right from the very beginning..(he was on Babylon 5, Mr Garobaldi??)..He ran for Congress and lost..but claims he is glad, cuz he found that radio is fantastic..go check him out, and he gave online to the Swifties..how cool! So I now support him as well..and he is fair to all sides..

I am a bit of a internet radio stream addict..(I live in NYS, and believe me, getting good talk radio has forced me to find the good shows in other states!! Razz )

Let me know if I can help you out.
hiyall
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Thoughtful and poignant commentary Reply with quote

Here is a link to Thomas Sowell's latest article.

I find him to be thoughtful, poignant and insightful.

It helps when I agree with his point of view and on this series of articles, I do and he has researched and authored some insights that had not occurred to me yet.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20040826.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: