SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miffed Old Republicans with no Couth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad R
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Miffed Old Republicans with no Couth Reply with quote

Admin: Quota for Kerry Talking Points and Bush-bashing exceeded
miltonsket
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Kerrys high road Reply with quote

Michael Moores movie of Lies that even Clark disavowed, MoveOn.org calling Bush Hitler, AWOL, and Poising Pregnant woman and Kerry OWN words!!! If that's the high road I'm Barbra Streisand

No one will silence the Swift Boat Vets

Kerry Personally, Repeatedly Questioned Bush's Guard Service

Kerry April 26, on ABC's "Good Morning America

"This comes from a president and a Republican party that can't even answer whether or not he showed up for duty in the National Guard. I'm not going to stand for it," the top Democrat told GMA's Charlie Gibson.

during the same interview:

"The Republicans are running $10 million this week to attack my credentials on defense. This comes from a president who can't even show or prove that he showed up for duty in the National Guard. . . ."

and again:

"George Bush has yet to explain to America whether or not, and tell the truth, about whether he showed up for duty. I'm not going to get attacked on something that I did, that is a matter of record, that the press saw, that I did in front of the entire nation, and everyone then understood."

And it's not as if Kerry was having a bad day and simply flew off the handle without thinking. Instead, Kerry's April 26 attack on Bush's Guard service echoed similar smears by the candidate only weeks earlier.

Kerry on Feb. 8,

"The issue here, as I have heard it raised, is was he present and active on duty in Alabama at the times he was supposed to be," Kerry declared. "Just because you get an honorable discharge does not in fact answer that question."

Kerry on Feb. 3,"Hannity & Colmes

"There is a question that's been raised about whether -- about what [Bush's] service was. And I don't know the answers to those questions," he told Sean Hannity.

Last edited by miltonsket on Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad R wrote:

The Swift ads are un-American, un-Christian and absolutely disgusting.

Go back to the MoveOn.org website and preach to your choir. You have a lot of nerve calling this group Un-Christian and Un-American. The fact that you had to post this message is a testament to your own Un-American and Un-Christian behavior. Don't worry though, true Americans and Christians won't condemn you because it is your leadership that has made you this way.

SBD
ccwebb
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Brad Reply with quote

Brad R:

Let's see - in just a couple of weeks John Kerry has been caught fibbing about:
Cambodia
who ran first when the other boat hit a mine
how his first PH came about.

And then you have the gall to call the swifties liars!

Charlie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: