SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You've got to be kidding me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kurtsprincess
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: You've got to be kidding me? Reply with quote

Cleland and Matthews are now stating that Bush is illegally endorsing the SBVT because of the letter that was handed over to Cleland today. That letter was not from Bush....it was from Veterans that want the SBVT to have their side of the story heard.

It continues to amaze me how people can take something and completely twist it around........

A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: You've got to be kidding me? Reply with quote

kurtsprincess wrote:
Cleland and Matthews are now stating that Bush is illegally endorsing the SBVT because of the letter that was handed over to Cleland today. That letter was not from Bush....it was from Veterans that want the SBVT to have their side of the story heard.

It continues to amaze me how people can take something and completely twist it around........

You don't seem to understand the rules:
(1) MSM says (they think, therefore it is) that Bush is behind SBVFT.
(2) SBVFT now has a ton of veteran members.
(3) Since veterans signed the letter, and a lot of veterans are members of SBVFT bulletin board (including me),
(4) Bush campaign has illegally endorsed a letter it didn't write.

I sure hope that clears things up for you. Razz
kurtsprincess
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welll,, duuuuuh!! Embarassed

I guess I just can't do that type of circular thinking......I'm a linear thinker! LOL Razz

Dwight D. Eisenhower
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurtsprincess wrote:
Welll,, duuuuuh!! Embarassed

I guess I just can't do that type of circular thinking......I'm a linear thinker! LOL Razz

I actually do make "the big bucks" programming computers in C++.

I get paid to think like that! Smile
kurtsprincess
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess we should be paying you to take the stuff the Democrats are doing and twist it around.....oh, wait, we don't have to twist it!!! They do that quite well.

If you get paid to think like this I'm glad you are on our side and can interpret for us.

Tell me this.......how does one interrupt that type of thinking and get things back on track.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: You've got to be kidding me? Reply with quote

kurtsprincess wrote:

This "trying to make Bush say something about SwiftVets" may go down in history as one of the most foolish, most bungled arm-twisting attempts to make someone say "Uncle" ever recorded!

Of course, the last person who tried that ended up in a dirty foxhole near Baghdad...

-- FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: You've got to be kidding me? Reply with quote

jwb7605 wrote:
kurtsprincess wrote:

You don't seem to understand the rules:
(1) MSM says (they think, therefore it is) that Bush is behind SBVFT.
(2) SBVFT now has a ton of veteran members.
(3) Since veterans signed the letter, and a lot of veterans are members of SBVFT bulletin board (including me),
(4) Bush campaign has illegally endorsed a letter it didn't write.

I sure hope that clears things up for you. Razz

This is similar to the traditional hysteric-irrational thought disorder known as:

The Few are the Same as the Whole
Example: Some Elbonians are animal rights activists. Some Elbonians wear fur coats. Therefore, Elbonians are hypocrites.

Others can be seen at this link: "You Are Wrong Because..."

-- FDL
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: You've got to be kidding me? Reply with quote

kurtsprincess wrote:
That letter was not from Bush....it was from Veterans that want the SBVT to have their side of the story heard.

Actually, when the vet trying to deliver the letter to Cleland was asked about the source of the letter by the press...he said "Bush Cheney 04".

Pretty confusing!
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: You've got to be kidding me? Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:
kurtsprincess wrote:
That letter was not from Bush....it was from Veterans that want the SBVT to have their side of the story heard.

Actually, when the vet trying to deliver the letter to Cleland was asked about the source of the letter by the press...he said "Bush Cheney 04".

Pretty confusing!

He actually said he received a call from Texax Bush/Cheney 04 asking that he write a letter of response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: