SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still watching Mathews Laura Ingrham & JC Watts kickn b

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkdechow
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Still watching Mathews Laura Ingrham & JC Watts kickn b Reply with quote

Laura Ingrham is really kickn Dee Dee Myers but. Mathews can't even get a word edgewise. Somebody buy Laura a beer.
powerbiscuit
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she's on fire
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: I have to record and watch later Reply with quote

I have to watch a recorded version so I can fast forward through his spitting fits. He disgusts me. Thanks for the heads up!!!!
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Matthews just made a major admission....

Dee Dee Meyers was trying to defend Kerry for his Senate testimony saying that he really hadn't accused anyone of war crimes, he was just repeating what other people said. Then, Chrissy pipes up and says, "Go back and read his testimony. It's brutal."

IMHO, the Senate testimony -- Kerry's own words -- is where the real focus should be.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Chris Mathews Reply with quote

Just saw the last few minutes and Mathews was half way cival. When Dee Dee Myers said Kerry was only speaking for others in 1971 Mathews told her to go back and look at it that it was "burtal"

RHV
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthews is so stupid. Nixon was trying to pull Americans out of Vietnam. But he had to get the POws back and had to make a deal with the enemy to get them back.But Kerry caused the Peace talks to stall . Everytime there was progress in the talks there would be a protest and the North Vietnamese and VC would want to wait to see if they could win with out any deals on the POWs or anything else.
Aunt Polgara
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hard time watching Chris Matthews, but did you see the look on his face today when he was talking about his sister-in-law (his brother's wife) telling him about how badly her husband was treated when he came home from Vietnam? The look on his face told me that he might have finally "gotten it" with regard to the anger the vets feel about Kerry. Confused

I think it is just possible that maybe Matthews will treat the Swifty story just a wee bit more objectively. We can always hope, huh?
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Matthews Reply with quote

Just said he was civil not bright. When he said there should be War Crime Trials for those who kept the War going, I think most or all are dead. So who would he Try?

RHV
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Matthews Reply with quote

rhv5862 wrote:
Just said he was civil not bright. When he said there should be War Crime Trials for those who kept the War going, I think most or all are dead. So who would he Try?

RHV

Maybe Richard Holbrooke an advisor to Kerry and back then an advisor to Johnson on Vietnam? LOL
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Matthews Reply with quote

Forgot about him.
Thanks

RHV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: