SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prosecutor being Persecuted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fdsafdsa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Prosecutor being Persecuted Reply with quote

Has anyone else heard that Al French, who appeared in the first add and is a Deputy Prosecutor for Clackamas County (Oregon, Portland Metro area) is being harrassed by local activist groups?

Local activists are demanding he be fired and are even asking the bar revoke his liscense to practice law! So much for political free speech. I heard this during a radio news report today. I will try to find and post a link to an online article.

FYI, I think he is currently assigned or was previously assigned to the prosecution of Ward Weaver, the nut that killed Miranda Gaddis and Ashley Pond, the Oregon City girls who disappeared about a few months apart in the winter of 2002. Some of you may remember this story. It was a major nationwide news story. Profiled several times on America's Most Wanted. The girls were found dead several months later a few hundred yards from their apartments on Weaver's property. One stuffed in a box in the shed and one burried under his patio. They finally caught him after he tried to rape his daughter-in-law.

Anyway, French served his country, is now serving his community, is trying to send a monster to the death chamber, and they are now trying to take his livelyhood. I guess they only believe in their rights to free speech.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: