SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerrys Radical Friends Still Close to Campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You Bic?
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Kerrys Radical Friends Still Close to Campaign Reply with quote

This is an article about another one of the Kerry nutburgers in his band of brothers. he sounds like a real wacko. Joe Brangert.

another one is Scott Camil, who openly advocated the murder of US Senators at a VVAW meeting. Camil is working for the Kerry Campaign in Florida.

I have been away from the board for a while so hopefully this is not a duplicate thread.

I was astounded by his transparently phoney attrocity tales. And he sang songs praising Ho Chi Minh at VVAW ralies!

Dont go here unless you have an extra large barf bag handy.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=3782
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Kerrys Radical Friends Still Close to Campaign Reply with quote

You Bic? wrote:
This is an article about another one of the Kerry nutburgers in his band of brothers. he sounds like a real wacko. Joe Brangert.

another one is Scott Camil, who openly advocated the murder of US Senators at a VVAW meeting. Camil is working for the Kerry Campaign in Florida.

I have been away from the board for a while so hopefully this is not a duplicate thread.

I was astounded by his transparently phoney attrocity tales. And he sang songs praising Ho Chi Minh at VVAW ralies!

Dont go here unless you have an extra large barf bag handy.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=3782

I've been surprised there hasn't been more made of the Camil link. I knew Kerry asked him to work on his campaign in FLA wasn't sure if he ever accepted it.

Kerry claimed no knowledge of a meeting or a plot to assassinate US Senators, yet he is long time friends with the 'mastermind' of the plan - Scott Camil.
curtis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people might not care if Kerry faked his Vietnam service history, but if they ever hear about him buddying up with sociopaths like Bangert and Camil, he is toast.

I think the VVAW assasination plot in Kansas City will hit the MSM sooner or later, and it sure isn't going to help Kerry or his accomplice in free speech suppression, John Hurley. Check out this article where Hurley tries to strongarm a veteran (who took some 7.62 rounds to his chest and jaw for his third purple heart and still tried to return to service) into lying on behalf of Kerry.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/pb20040502.shtml

This is so dirty I can't believe the Democrats would even think of nominating Kerry, much less basing his campaign on his military service!
Possibly the dumbest strategy in campaign history, in my opinion
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More stuff about Kerry and the Winter Solder investigation can be found here:

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=Historians

On the left, you can pull up the complete FBI files on the VVAW. Winter Soldier got them from the Freedom of Information Act.

This site, Winter Soldier, is one of the best when it comes to the VVAW and Kerry.

At that Kansas City meeting, the VVAW were discussing assassinating 6 senators, all conservative.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: