SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's e-mail a big hit in Tehran Times article

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Kerry's e-mail a big hit in Tehran Times article Reply with quote

This is an article mentioning how Kerry would deal with Iran:

http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/m-n/manion/2004/manion082404.htm

This is an article how we may be dealing with them now:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-08/25/content_1879922.htm

I know which method I'd support.

SOTG
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could a CIC.POTUS Kerry (shudder) deal with the Iranians -- he can't handle 250 "old" sailors?
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
How could a CIC.POTUS Kerry (shudder) deal with the Iranians -- he can't handle 250 "old" sailors?

ROFLMFAO. Great point.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife has a friend in the youth movement in Iran. He wants to be a veteranirian, and the government if Iran is forcing him to be something else, like most people in Iran who can't choose their line of work. Some speech he made months ago where kerry said something like that we shouldn't be engaging Iran and messing with their soverignty, something like that, got a huge response by those in Iran who had the ability to e-mail kerry without being eavesdropped on by their government, and the responses were largely "Senator kerry, why are you doing this to us? Do you have any idea what you are saying? Our government are using your words against us!" shortly after that the government of Iran endorced kerry for President. That pretty much says it all. The government took his own words and used it against their own people, trying to somehow make their radical oppressive puppet regime' look credible somehow. Gee, does that sound like anything kerry has done in the past? Evil or Very Mad
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Kerry was on a secret mission in Cambodia after all, did anyone say Manchurian candidate? He had to be brainwashed sometime --- oh wait --- he was an arrogant opportunist before Christmas 1968 ----nevermind Rolling Eyes
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jrcole/bahai/hrbh499.htm

This is fairly typical of Iranian government behavior.
When the "late Shah" was overthrown, he had some of these in his "staff", largely because they are (were, over there) an unusually well-educated group.

The main danger from Iran spreading to Iraq is, in my view, the physical and mental restraints imposed by the Iranian government as opposed to any military threat. The Bahai's support the United Nations, which currently has one of those "condemnation resolutions" about this sort of thing, in addition to the "strong warnings" about Iran's nuclear program.

I should confess, I suppose, that I is one of those Bahai's, which is one of several reasons I keep track of things going on in that area. I don't intend to start a "religious discussion" here ... just trying to lend perspective about how "controls" affect things, especially in that part of the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: