SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Reckless Disregard" Robert Patterson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pleiku6869
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: "Reckless Disregard" Robert Patterson Reply with quote

This is my first post. My "Unfit for Command" book should be arriving any day (ordered 3 weeks ago...Barnes and Noble), but while I was waiting for it I bought "Reckless Disregard" by Robert "Buzz" Patterson, who chonicles all of Kerry's votes (and Carter's and Clinton's) dismantling of our defenses and votes against pay raises for the military TWELVE times. These issues will ultimately defeat John Kerry, the most liberal member of the senate...even more liberal than Ted "manslaughter" Kennedy!!! Also, a complete reprint of John "treasonous" Kerry's testimony before the 1971 Senate Foreign Relations Committee. The same fools who advised Carter to get rid of the Shah of Iran (guess where the terrorists originated???) and advised Clinton are now advising Kerry...Kerry is one of them!!! Weak on defense would be an understatement. This book is also current and published in 2004...While you are waiting for "Unfit for Command"...this is worth reading also. I have sent non deductible contribution to Swift Vets and will send more. Kerry and the Democrats must be stopped!!! Hanoi Jane alone has sent the democratic slime group over $12 million.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: