SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just my little explosion about a few things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Just my little explosion about a few things Reply with quote

An artical from the AP
Lawyer Advising Vets Quits Bush Campaign

Ok there are several things in this article that is making me made, the first and for most is the fact that he resigned, Bush and his crew need to take a hint from little miss ketchup bottle and tell Kerry to shove it.

Quote:
"The sudden resignation of Bush's top lawyer doesn't end the extensive web of connections between George Bush and the group trying to smear John Kerry's military record," said Kerry-Edwards campaign manager Mary Beth Cahill. "In fact, it only confirms the extent of those connections."

First Mrs. Cahill show me this so called web of connections other than just saying it is there because of your warped since of imagination.

Quote:
“A senior House Democrat, Michigan Rep. John Dingell sent a letter asking Attorney General John Ashcroft to investigate the possible "illegal coordination" between the two.”

I know this has been talked about before but just seeing it put all together, and I don’t know if anyone else has said this, but here we are at WAR, dealing with major terrorism and they want the Attorney General to just drop everything and make an investigation into this. First of all, they know it a bunch of BS,

Second they are doing this, and mark my words here, because they know he is not going to do it so I’m saying about this time next week you’ll see it all over the news how this proves they are right because Ashcroft won’t investigate.

Quote:
Law firms on the Democratic side are also representing both the campaign or party and outside groups running ads in the presidential race. Washington attorney Joe Sandler represents the Democratic National Committee and a group airing anti-Bush ads, MoveOn.org.

DNC spokesman Jano Cabrera said that "isn't even comparable" to Ginsberg's relationship with the Bush campaign and veterans group.

"Of course a lawyer can have multiple clients," Cabrera said. "The issue here is one of deception. The Bush campaign repeatedly denied anyone on staff, including its legal counsel, had any ties to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth."

I don’t think I even have to tell you guys how pissed this hypocrisy made me.

Quote:
Separately, Kerry gained some support from a prominent Republican. Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John Warner of Virginia, a former Navy secretary, said he was confident Kerry had earned his highest military award based on the officers who had endorsed it.

I bet this SOB hasn’t taken one look at any of the evidence in this matter, for one thing I haven’t even read the book yet (still waiting for the mailman to bring it, but knowing him he’ll read it first Very Happy ) but with just what I have read in the news of Kerry’s and his group account’s, Kerry’s so called records on his web site and all the back tracking of Kerry, would give anyone who looked at this with an open mind, to seriously take a look at Kerry’s so called Military service.

this next part is just so great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
In Texas, Democrat Max Cleland was rebuffed when he tried to deliver a letter protesting the attack ad at Bush's ranch.

The former Georgia senator, a triple amputee from his service in Vietnam, carried a letter from several Senate Democrats who wrote Bush that "you owe a special duty" to condemn the attacks on Kerry's military service.

Cleland said he wanted to hand the letter "to a responsible officer here on the gate," but neither a Secret Service officer nor a state trooper would take it.

And Bush just gave me another reason to like this him, and my next beer I drink will be in honor of him. I would have loved to seen the look on Cleland’s face.

edit: oops hehe about the shove it part, I think the thing in Texas was sort of a shove it.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The former Georgia senator, a triple amputee from his service in Vietnam, carried a letter from several Senate Democrats who wrote Bush that "you owe a special duty" to condemn the attacks on Kerry's military service.

Doesn't Kerry also owe a special duty to speak out against the endless attacks against his opponent and the Swift vets. A stand up "war hero" would have stopped all of it long ago by not allowing it, wrapping himself in his own controversial past record or by straddling every fence he comes to. That he won't answer the wift vets charges and instead attacks Bush while his operative seek out any and all dirt on the Swift vets, shows that he is in no way a stand up guy.
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing stand up about Kerry is he’s a stand up comedian, nope wait a minute I take that back he’s just the joke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: