SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back To Court

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanquish12
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Back To Court Reply with quote

Kerry Edwards is threatening the individual swifties with court action over their views and the set of facts that seem to contradict Kerry's fairytale service. This takes me back to Al Gore's band of lawyers in Florida recounts. Kerry Edwards is playing from the old playbook of "if you can't beat them in the press and polls, we'll beat them in court." I've heard the Dems are enlisting a battallion of attorneys to file suit where ever kerry doesn't win.

Bush DOES NOT have a dog in this fight. His greatest political move would be to stick to his message, stick to his platform and ignore the outside stuff. Bush has been held his ground by not drawing attention to his 527 foes and the swifties are getting their message out better without the president being involved.

The swifties will get even more funding if they are sued and their message will get more attention. My manager called my the other day, not to see how sales were going or how my schedule looked but rather to share with me the notion that he had sent $100 to Swiftvets.com. He was uninvolved politically and didn't care either way about the election. Now, he wants this message out. Finally, the book states the facts as they happend, is backed up by several affidavits, and the testimony told by the swifties on the talkshow circuit is consistent with the book. If the Kerry camp had evidence these brave souls were lying, he could easily have petitioned a court for an injunction.

America loves an underdog. The swiftvets are fighting the new big media establishment and they are winning. Keep up the good work!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: