SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protest Sign Against Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Protest Sign Against Kerry Reply with quote

The design of the protest sign I am having made for protests against Kerry in the Boston area can be found at this URL:

http://proofs.fastsigns.com/?ProofID=3102134158262004&WebNumber=310

This might give others who want to organize protests in their cities an idea for effective copy.

If there are any vets who want to join me in my Boston rounds, get in touch by email.
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mass is kind of far for me but I will use the image.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: No Kerry Supporter Left Behind Reply with quote

Maybe some of this will help.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Don't be disappointed if John Kerry has something better to do than meet with you. Ask the folks at Sun Valley. If the URLs don't show up correctly, just go to http://www.sunvalleyonline.com and read the news.

Kerry Leaves Local Dems Hanging

Monday night, in a gesture to thank local Democrats for their hard work making Presidential hopeful John Kerry?s vacation comfortable and relaxing Tom Nickel, owner of the Roosevelt Tavern in Ketchum donated free of charge his main dining room and rooftop deck complete with dinner and drinks. Through coordination with the Kerry campaign the Senator, who has been swooshing down Sun Valley?s Bald Mountain the last few days was to be the guest of honor. Even if for a few minutes, Kerry was scheduled to stop in to thank everyone for rolling out the red carpet for him and his wife, Theresa Heinz. Representative Wendy Jaquet, Blaine County Chairperson Betty Murphy and Ketchum Mayor Ed Simon, along with an estimated 50-100 volunteers, staffers, donors and reporters waited patiently.

There was only one problem. John Kerry never showed.

From the Editor: Kerry Volunteers Deserved Better

Imagine the anxiety of a clock ticking down on New Years Eve but never getting to zero. Or the disappointment of going to the airport to pick up your spouse, the plane empties but she or he is not there. Or better yet the emptiness one would feel attending the surprise party where the guest of honor is a no show.
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Smear Campaign Sign Reply with quote

Just in case any of you guys missed it earlier, here is the link for viewing the sign I am making to take on my rounds of protest around Boston, in high visibility venues.

http://proofs.fastsigns.com/?ProofID=3102134158262004&WebNumber=310

If there are Boston area Vets who want to join me, I will have handouts, hopefully to include Ollie North's excellent Town Hall column.

I fought the rhetorical wars against far leftwing activists at Harvard in 71-72, a group that Kerry was part of, and now I find myself going back into battle again at age 65, and looking forward to it!

Contact me at: Harwood_T@msn.com
ALMOUNT
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great sign....I was gonna copy and put in this post

But Fastsigns is a little smarter than me.. Rolling Eyes

Their phone number is on the site, I'll bet if you went to another Fastsign franchise they could get the proof sent to them,
if you specifically gave permission

Hope them Dumbocrats attention span is long enough to read the whole sign.. Laughing

http://www.DELTARAIDERS.COM

I killed a six pack....just to watch it DIE
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: I live in Idaho Reply with quote

I live in Boise and if Kerry becomes Pres. Sun Valley will become the Western White House Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I can't imagine Air Force One coming here with his kister on it. Hell I can't imagine his kister on Air Force One for that matter.
His wife, owns property up there. THANK GOD that's the ONLY Democratic county in Idaho. Blaine County is known for it's wacko's, that's where they group togather.
Keep the faith, Keep Kerry out!

Steve Christensen
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: good sign Reply with quote

I like the sign, it gets to the point. I just wish some whiz out there could create some download or something, that guys like me could print at home. Like maybe kerry whith some long hair buds holding our flag upside down, or maybe maybe Hanoi john sitting on a missle!
You get my drift, then we put them up around town, maybe next to kerry signs?
It might only be a small bite, but you get enough bites and its a pack of pirranah!
terryc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB, thanks for the sign.

My son, his girlfriend and myself will be attending the Anti-Kerry Rally being held in D.C. on Sept 12th. I am going to print your sign out and try to use it that day.

My son's girlfriend was a Kerry supporter until she met me. I was able to show her the real John Kerry...she now finds him a scary man.

Keep up the good work all.

Terry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: