SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Democrats send me a victory photo of Kerry?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
docford
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Democrats send me a victory photo of Kerry????? Reply with quote

Someone is playing a cruel joke on me - possibly trying to cause me to have a heart attack from getting so P.O.ed

I am a life-long Republican, and get a letter from the DNC, with "Registered Photo Number 160441120" of Hanoi John and his attorney friend - with the caption -

Dear Mike, Thank you for helping us secure a Democaratic presidential victory in November, and a better future for America. Signed, Kerry and Edwards.

The cover letter asks me to display this piece of crap in a prominent location and inspire my friends "to act with passion, energy and conviction to help win the most important elections of our lifetime."

Hey, no problem on both counts. The only question is - display this on my dartboard, the trashcan, litterbox (as a target for my cat), or in my toilet.

They want to "reclaim the government from a band of harsh ideologues, end George Bush's willful control of the White House, end Dick Cheney's smug and arrogant tactics of misinformation and send the Bush crew of Rumseld, Ashcroft and Rove out of office."

For some stupid reason, I always thought a President was supposed to exert willful control of the White House. I guess they don't like someone who sees a problem and takes action, instead of getting a focus group together to figure out what the politically correct course of action should be.

This is so ludicrous on so many levels, I don't know where to start. I thought about sending the letter and photo back with a note - "how dare you attempt to desecrate my home with a photo of a dishonorable traitor to this country and to his shipmates. Roll this into a ball and shove it (without lubrication)." But, there must be a better use.

Well, at least the letter has one thing right - "We must keep struggling for America's future. The fight never ends."

EVERYONE BE IN WASHINGTON ON SEPTEMBER 12.

Doc Ford
HMC(SW) USN
lrdg
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was getting emails from the DNC. I replied: "Kerry is an a$$. Every time I get one of these things from the DNC I sent $10 to reelect the President." Someone must have read one of my relys because they stopped coming.
Shane's PopPop
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife get's stuff from the DNC all the time. She never responds. She is a semi-liberal. We had some heated arguments about JFnK till the Swifties came on board. Now when I mention what a scum he is she just smiles! Very Happy
Daniel J. Hutchison
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: DNC Materials Reply with quote

I have also received letters from Kerry and Edwards. I have told them that I agree with them that we must work together for the future of the nation. With their help we can insure Kerry is not the next president. They have also inspired me to make donations to the Swiftvets.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't torture you cat that way. The letter might make good backup toilet paper though.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: junk mail Reply with quote

You should have sent them a reply, maybe like thank you so much you scumball pieces of s--t. Who in the f--k told you it was ok to send me this ugly as--d photo of you and this jerk-o-- you call a running mate? Your so busy feeding people full of s--t , where do you find the time to pose for pictures?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: DNC Materials Reply with quote

Daniel J. Hutchison wrote:
I have also received letters from Kerry and Edwards. I have told them that I agree with them that we must work together for the future of the nation. With their help we can insure Kerry is not the next president. They have also inspired me to make donations to the Swiftvets.

Right on, Daniel! Soft-pedalled and humorous! Perfect! Smile
ALMOUNT
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Democrats send me a victory photo of Kerry????? Reply with quote

docford wrote:
"Registered Photo Number 160441120" of Hanoi John

Darts anyone..?..we now have a target... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.DELTARAIDERS.COM

I killed a six pack....just to watch it DIE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: