SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Navy Marine Corp relief society

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteamSnipe
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Navy Marine Corp relief society Reply with quote

My admiration for Mr O'Neill keeps growing by leaps and bounds. It is not enough to put himself on the line against the vast political smear machine, but I just read he also is donating all his profits from the book to the Navy and Marine Corp Relief Society. Thank you again Sir Very Happy
NavVet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Navy Relief Reply with quote

And I heard one of Kerry's surrogates yesteday of accusing Mr. O'Neil of just trying to sell books. Rolling Eyes
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Navy Relief Reply with quote

[quote="NavVet"]And I heard one of Kerry's surrogates yesteday of accusing Mr. O'Neil of just trying to sell books. Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Mr. O'neil (when I listen to him speak) speaks in incredible detail that you KNOW is not made up! he is so credible sounding. I am still just plain stunned that Kerry would say the things he said after he got out of the war - full well that there were witnesses, tapes, video's ect. of all his appearances & words and take that very issue and FLIP IT and use it as his platform to run for President is just unbelievable to me. I know this has been beat to death but just thinking about WHAT he has done and has said, and to have the absolute GALL of him to think people would just forget, and think it would not be a major issue in the future, is amazingly STUPID. He sounds like a sociopath. I mean, HUH?? How can one think he can just turn and flush everything he says, and now USE his experience to benefit his political career?? and have people not upset?? Sorry, . .just still stunned at his absolute nerve!!! Grrr. ..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: