SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thoughts and Questions on Kerry's Paris Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Thoughts and Questions on Kerry's Paris Meeting Reply with quote

It's early in the morning, and I just got up. But these thoughts were knocking around in my head and I just had to get these out here.

We all know that Kerry went to Paris and met with Vietnamese agents. And that there was possibly a second meeting. It is possible that there is a file at FBI or CIA about the first meeting. Some questions I have:

1. Who did Kerry meet with? Where are the people with whom he met, and if any are still alive, what kind of positions do they hold in Vietnam?

2. What was discussed at the meeting? Only he knows and only they know and they are not likely to give us the information. Thus, the information must be in the files, if anything, stashed away in the file cabinets.

3. Is there anyone in the Vietnamese community who might have contacts who can give them the inside information?

4. Are there witnesses in France? Was the French government aware of these meetings? The French are known for keeping tabs on suspicious individuals. Is there any sympathetic French who may be able to do research on this? Yes, I know what the French are like, but not all French are anti-American. There is a young French woman, Simone something, who is leading a growing conservative movement and challenging the status quo, so not all French are like Chirac.

5. Was there a second meeting, after he'd been elected Senator? Was this super secret which is why we never heard of it, if it did happen. Is there any evidence that might point to having this happen, for instance, lengthy absence from the United States during that time, what were his appointment calendar during that time, etc. What was the purpose? And who did he meet with? This would take a private investigator who has contacts in France.

Just something for you guys and gals with time on their hands to look into.
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Good questions from loljal Reply with quote

Good questions to raise about Kerry's meetings with the North Vietnamese. If he was still in the Navy, were there any efforts to discipline him for these contacts, which I'd think would be highly irregular -- an unlawful intrusion by active military personnel into foreign affairs, a prerogative of POTUS and the state department?

I wonder if some of the 100 pages in his file bear on this issue?
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know about his military files, but maybe fbi files. I think the FBI files that were released were just the VVAW, and not kerry's own file?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: