SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Mr. John Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry Martin
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Dear Mr. John Kerry Reply with quote

Quota for Kerry Talking Points Exceeded - Admin

Last edited by Larry Martin on Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halt who goes there?
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Larry - the premise of your entire letter seems to be - other people did bad things - so it's okay, John Kerry - that you did bad things too. This is flawed logic of the worst sort. Even more worrisome, is that you apparantly have chosen to completely ignore Kerry's actions after the war when he told lies about you and what you did in Viet Nam. No disrespect, Sir, of you or your service to your country but I think it is sad that in spite of Kerry's actions, you could take the position as you put forth in your letter. I can't speak for all vets - only myself - but I am quite confident you are in the minority of those eager to salute John Kerry as CIC.

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
USMC-Pride
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you wanted to post that at the VVAW website or Vaginasvote.org or johnkerry.com or moveon.org or alfranken.com or michaelmoore.com

Lets just all bury are heads in the sand and pretend kerry didn't commit treason,sedition,war crimes,dereliction of duty & conduct unbecoming (for not reporting the atrocities he claimed he saw daily),"gundecking", and that he has a silver star combat"V" that NO branch of service has ever issued and the Navy claims never would.

Sorry I can't even pretend to be that ignorant! I don't think many other Vets can either.

SEMPER FI
CaptJohnBryant
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quota for idiocy exceeded - Admin
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: What duty? Reply with quote

Just like Dumbo Kerry. What duty? Howdy DoodY?
tford60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Doody Reply with quote

Johnny has given us the strength we need to defete him! This lad has no idea what the masses want, not to mention us vet's. In looking back, he should have been arrested, charged, tried, convicted then (71), and we wouldent have to put up with him now!

There is no doubt in my mind he is a communist sympathiser, and always has been(since71). He is without honor, has broken the faith, and deserves nothing from us other than disdain!

I suggest if you ever see him, you turn your back on him, let the world know how we feel.

Tom Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: