SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are Billary and Hillary??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
force2bseen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Where are Billary and Hillary?? Reply with quote

Thankyou Swiftvets!!!
I have been watching closely all that is going on and am skeptical about the whole DNC especially the Clintons. They are being too quiet in all this . There have been excerpts that Bill loathes Kerry and I have watched Hillary, and every time she had been asked if she was running in 2004 and she had a cat swallow the canary look.
I think there are more wise people than we want to believe in the DNC and they had to know some of this War S*** would hit the fan over Kerry!
Is it possible for them to replace Kerry at the last minute or at least promise all electoral votes to another candidate. If kerry was to win it would be unlikely Hillary would get into the race until 2012 .
Also the GOP seem to be trying to keep Bush in a complete good image trying to stop this group etc. Otherwise the the DNC could pull out their late ringer who has not been involved in the slinging.
Just a thought as I do not think things happen by accident at this level of politics. Every word spoken is carefully analyzed before it is said.
Thanks
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding?
Kerry is Bill & Hillary's hand-picked loser.
A democrat in office is the last thing they want.
Hillary does not want to run against an incumbent in the 2008 primaries.
The Clintons will always watch out for the Clintons first.
P3 Tweek
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: `The Hildebeast' Reply with quote

I'm with `BuffaloJack' on this one.
The Clintons have a vested interest in Kerry losing this election so that the `Hildebeast' can ride in on her white horse and save the party in 2008.
Wink Tweek
PS. I never thought I would ever say this but Kerry make the `Beast' look good!

Last edited by P3 Tweek on Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Where else. . . Reply with quote

Probably planning her 2008 run for the presidency.
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive said from the begining that one offhand remark by Bill that the SwiftVets deserve to be heard and he didnt think they were lying would melt down Kerry offensive. He would do it so You Know Who can run in 08. He would love to help melt this guy down. When he speaks the lefts eyes glaze over and they go into their yes Bill TRANCE. As much as I didnt like his antics while pres he TOWERS over Kerry. If you think about it Kerry can accomplish so much in 3mos why would he need 4yrs. Semper Fi
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually one thing I'm finding interesting is how the more moderate part of the democratic party has been very quiet on this whole issue and on Kerry in general. Those guys know that the left wing is out of control and running the DNC and I half think they'd love to see Kerry crash and burn.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm eagerly awaiting to hear Zell Miller's speech at the Republican Convention. More Democrats like him need to speak out and take the control of their party back, I feel.

However, let us not get sidetracked here by Clinton issues, or party issues. The left are starting to hit our guys pretty hard and we need to stand up for them. They can't defend against what they have said about Kerry, so they are now out to destroy them. A page right out of the Clintonista era.

The Swiftees need our help and support more now that ever. This fight is just getting started.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: slick willy and hildebeast Reply with quote

Boy you guys hit that one on the head, slick willy's looking for another chance to make nasty in the whitehouse! When I watched the dnc there were some people in the crowd with hats with teddy bear size dolls of sir hillary on them, they would pull a string and the damn thing would clap! I guess in the haze of jubilation they thought the clintons were running. Now that is a discusting memory, and I hope it goes away soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: