SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CBS and Dan Rather

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MACVJOE
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: CBS and Dan Rather Reply with quote

The Swift Boats Vets and millions of other of us have FACTS, TRUTH and HONESTY on our side. However, the problem is PH Kerry has the main stream media on his side Evil or Very Mad I read a article today that poor old Dan Rather is going to do a BIG story on President Bush getting family help to get into the Guard. Poor old Dan just does not get it. Seems amazing that all these powerful news groups do not have any Vets on ther staff that knows how to read a military record, or has not reported on Paris, Picture in old Saigon. or Russian help. MMMMMMMMM quess if your a Senator, you dont lie. Everyone who reads this needs to send an email to poor old Dan and President CBS, to let them know, we though they were interested in reporting on Facts. CBS must think since the Swift Boat Vet attacked JF Kerry on his Hero Story, then they are required to bring up a story that questions Bush. One I must tell you has been researched to the hilt, this time the only one guy that was invvolved? still alive is changing his story. Guess CBS does not know that there are 5,800+ NG names the wall . Guess they dont understand it is not about who did and who did not. It is about Jane Fonda Kerry and some 2.5 million vets and our families. And his violation of the LAW. May be if they inteview Kerry we can hear the story of the Dog again (I also cried when I head it) his deep cover mission in Cambodia taking in Martin Sheen. Fire up CBS with email.

see other Post : Open letter to Mrs Kerry.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: CBS and Dan Rather Reply with quote

MACVJOE wrote:
However, the problem is PH Kerry has the main stream media on his side Evil or Very Mad I read a article today that poor old Dan Rather is going to do a BIG story on President Bush getting family help to get into the Guard. Poor old Dan just does not get it.

Joe,

PO Dan Rather "gets it" perfectly. His fair-haired boy is in trouble, and he's riding to the rescue. The networks don't just slant what they report; they want to change the way you think with what they report!
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent an e-mail off to CBS News and Dan Rather. I won't hear anything from him of course, but maybe enough of us can flood the e-mail and get his attention and the rest of the liberal media.
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan Rather can't questions anyone's military service as he has repeatedly lied about being a Marine. Semper Fi
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roughfun wrote:
Dan Rather can't questions anyone's military service as he has repeatedly lied about being a Marine. Semper Fi

Wow, what's that all about ;can you elaborate?
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google (Dan Rather Marine) I dont know the computer tricks yet). Semper Fi.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His bio at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather makes NO mention of any military service.
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B. G. Burkett, coauthor of "Stolen Valor" makes the charges. I dont know how to put the site up. Semper Fi
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roughfun wrote:
B. G. Burkett, coauthor of "Stolen Valor" makes the charges. I dont know how to put the site up. Semper Fi

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/1/15/205545.shtml
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan Rather lost his credibility when he was ousted from "60 Minutes" for practicing dishonest journalistic tactics - yup he got sued big time. I don't even watch CBS anymore - I figure if CBS doesn't have enough concern about their credibility, then God only knows what unscrupulous things they are doing behind the scenes.

I don't bother e-mailing News Networks - or their sponsors - I just make a note of who their sponsors are and stop buying their products/services - it's a matter of personal conscience.
13Bravo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: "from a gang of hostile Vietnam vets" Reply with quote

To the Swift Vets.....if you are new to the massive amount of mud that the left is heaping on you just stay the course as it's par for the course. They will continue to pound you even harder.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5916073/site/newsweek/

"Sept. 13 issue - John Kerry wanted to hit back. It had been a miserable August as he took incoming fire about his military service from a gang of hostile Vietnam vets."

Rather is a disingenous snob. He is one of many. There are reasons I watch FOX. I clicked on the story above that was linked from http://www.drudgereport.com . It's written by some saps from msnbc. They do not even pretend to parse their bias anymore. The SECOND sentence calls the swift vets a "gang" ("of hostile Vietnam vets" just to make sure you understand what kind of gang they are talking about) (I don't think they were comparing the swift vets to "Our Gang" from Little Rascals fame). They aren't morons and could have simply just called them a "group of upset Vietnam Vets". In their world they are wanting to associate the swift vets "gang" more with "mob", "crips", "bloods", "thugs", "Hell's Angels", etc

Pathetic
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am watching Please Dan I would Rather hear the news while reading this thread. Just want to keep an eye on the enemy.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: rathers Reply with quote

The guys washed up, his next gig will be the springer show!
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: dan blather Reply with quote

NO WAY HE IS FROM TEXAS, FIND A BIRTH CET. BET ITS

MASS. OR SOMETHING.

TEXAN , MY ASS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: