SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I wrong?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Am I wrong????? Reply with quote

I been watching the news today and I maybe wrong but whenever someone brings up the swift boat ads and what Kerry did 1971 the Democrat whoever it is starts talking about his service in Vietnam and being a war hero. I think the Dems are afraid of what's coming... (phase 2)
http://2mygallery.com/kerry/kerry.html

Doug
D co 2/503 173rd airborne brigade
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leftstream media has spun the anti-war speech as just an angry young man. It didn't fly, so they try to ignore it or divert the subject matter.

I feel they most want to avoid his 19 years in the Senate.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Am I wrong????? Reply with quote

Doug wrote:
I been watching the news today and I maybe wrong but whenever someone brings up the swift boat ads and what Kerry did 1971 the Democrat whoever it is starts talking about his service in Vietnam and being a war hero. I think the Dems are afraid of what's coming... (phase 2)
http://2mygallery.com/kerry/kerry.html

Doug

Nope! I know right when I see it. Nice work.

Sam
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I've noticed that they always change the subject except for Jaun Williams on Fox. He thinks he was right to say what he did and when he says that all the other Fox guys roll there eyes.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is always amusing to watch them get that "Deer in the headlights" look as they break out in a cold sweat and cling desperately to their daily talking points.
They are just beginning to realize that their old methods just don't work anymore. The days when the media controlled the national discussion are gone. No longer can the media decide what is news and what isn't. First it was talk radio, then the world wide web, and now the bloggosphere. The people are waking up and being heard and they will not be stopped.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed the same thing myself.

I did go so far as to email the Kerry Camp about his 1st PH and the lack of supportive records concerning it.

Below is an excerpt of the answer I received back, so I replied back to them, now just waiting to hear back if I ever do. They are trying to spin this around, what a bunch of BS.

I'm not done either, as I have a few more question's I will email them to see what kind of spin answer I get back.

Kerry - Edwards - Stronger at Home, Respected in the World.

Dear Friend,

Thanks very much for your note about John Kerry's military service. We
know that character attacks are to be expected -- we are also aware of the
awful lies that have been told about John McCain, Max Cleland and too many
other veterans.

Here are links to the Kerry-Edwards response to the false Swift Boat
attacks:
http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0819.html
http://blog.johnkerry.com/rapidresponse/archives/002516.html

To set the complete record straight, here is a link to John Kerry's
military service record:
http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_kerry/service.html

Honor, Courage and Committment
something John F. Kerry doesn't have
Doug
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far the SBVT have been super with their ads and timing.. Whoever is doing them is great but somehow I think it would be wise to concentrate on 1971 and what he did when he came back..
I have already heard some spin about how brave he was to stand up against the war but only Col North has pointed out that his testimony before the senate either he is a war criminal or he committed perjury one or the other..... I believe that an affective attack about what he did when he came could finish him...

Doug
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're exactly right. Just like they keep latching on to their pathtic "not on the boat" crap that anyone with a basic knowledge about how PCF's operated know it means nothing that most SBVs weren't on the same boat. It's like saying that guys in a fighter squadron don't know what any of the othe guys in their squadron are doing at any given time when they're flying in formation. It's total garbage and massively intellectually dishonest to say the least. I just hope and pray that the SBVT really drops the hammer so hard the next month that there is no doubting that kerry is lying. I am sick and tired of the constant media crap perpetuating the lie that nothing that's been said disproves kerry's war record! Evil or Very Mad
Integrity
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expect to see his Senate voting record hammered this next week during the convention.
ProudMilitaryWifeDaughter
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we are also aware of the awful lies that have been told about John McCain, Max Cleland and too many other veterans.

DOES this include the awful lies Kerry told about the Vietnam Vets!!!! Is this an admission!! Twisted Evil

Service Animals for Invisible Disabilities
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug ,

I agree I think the 1971 testimony and the 2nd Ad with the POWs will have legs until November.

I am also looking for the 4th Ad to address Kerry's Paris meetings with the VC, his testimony only 3,000 needed to be evacted from S.Nam and then the pictures of the helicopters on the roof and the people scrambling to get on and the hundreds of thousands (millions) of Boat People.

----This is what John Kerry's actions wrought.

I also hope that other 527s and even the RNC are going to dig into his voting against the military for 18 years.

Only the lunatic fringe left want a weak military during a time of war. Of course we have this group who fail to understand the nature of the war on terror and we can't wait for them to obtain an education.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: