SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(Drudge Radio) Kerry Daughters BOOED on stage.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: (Drudge Radio) Kerry Daughters BOOED on stage. Reply with quote

Everyone,

I am not sure this is due to our campaign or not, but the Kerry daughters just got an earfull of booes and catcalls on stage at the MTV Music Festival in Miami. This should have been a friendly forum for them. From what I hear, the Bush daughters got a friendly response.

Anyone else hear about this?

Truth is Beauty
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Maybe because the Bush girls are so friendly and nice. Definitely not snobs.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami remembers the Elian Gonzalez affair still. Even though that was Clinton, I bet there is some backlash in Dade County left over.
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tuned in to Drudge. I missed the 1 st hour.
Rovercop
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the 'boos' on Drudge - still cannot understand why (what sounded like) a significant portion of the audience did a 180 degree response. Smile

Also - Drudge has done (and is doing) a great job promoting the SBVT. Very Happy
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kerry daughters are representive of the snobbish elitist movement in Hollywood that repeatedly tries to showcase its intellectual superiority to the world and to America. I am glad that such snobbish behaviors are rewarded with boos. One of the Kerryites is a film maker and was part of the team that worked on the Kerry's propaganda movie at the DNC. She also showed up almost naked at Moore's movie premier in Cannes. This is the kind of snobbish elitism that represents the future of America?
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a good thing. Remember Florida is a swing state and with the Kerry girls being boo'd...means that word is getting out about John Kerry and since Miami is where they had the big "chad" problem in the 2000 election - I am hoping this means that State of Florida is realizing how bad John Kerry would be for this country.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.... off to the geedunk.. Wink
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too listen to Drudge on stream..and yep, they were booed..and I must admit, I was surprised. But, maybe there is hope for the youth of America..it is a good thing. When the MTV crowd is booing a Dem..wow, something has changed over the past few weeks..something to our favor.

With the polls, and this and the convention coming up this week..I think I am dreaming.. Shocked ..well, the hard work and faith pays off..but I said in another thread, we must keep up, press on, and pound the American people on the head until Nov 2..only then will I breathe.. Wink

To anyone that does not know, just go to the www.drudgereport.com
and he has the streams listed for you..it is a fun way to end the night..he is a hoot to listen to.

PD
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the Drudge blurb....surprising turn of events Laughing

Quote:

THE BOOS THAT ROCKED THE VOTE: KERRY DAUGHTERS RECEIVE RUDE AWAKENING AT MTV AWARDS
Sun Aug 29 2004 23:36:31 ET

MTV, ROLLING STONE and the rock and roll establishment -- past and present -- have cast their vote, and their man is John Kerry.

So on Sunday night when John Kerry's daughters were announced to speak at the annual MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS, the MTV youth were expected to welcome his daughter's as pop culture princesses.

Instead, in an era of the unexpected, the daughters of the Democratic candidate were met with a resounding wall of boos at the filming in Miami.

From the moment Alexandra and Vanessa started speaking, the boos outweighed anything close to cheers, and the reaction turned worse when the daughters asked the VIACOM youth to vote for their father. So shocked by the reaction, the taller of the two daughters tried to 'shhhhhh' her peers to no avail.

Developing...

Zell Miller
cjg
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it seems to be right in some way that the girls were boo'd but I do not think it is fair either.

The girls care about their father and I am sure want him to win, and they
cannot help having such a total jerk for a father.

His actions during the war and after are going to be hard on his family.
They did not do anything wrong and he deserves the boo's many, many
of them. His and only his actions are his responsiblilty to deal with and
he darn well better!

As for the Bush girls I would have expected it to happen to them with
that crowd, but I must say they are so open with their lives, good and
bad.........Jenna, sticking out her tonuge (I can never spell that word!)
at the press made me laugh. Wink
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this really shocked me. I sure wouldn't have expected that at all. Of course, I don't get why those gals want anything to do with dear old dad anyway. He inulled his marrige to their mom, sugar momma #1, and basically made them b******s. I woudn't think they'd be too crazy about him, but then, that one for sure is just a little tramp, so they definitely didn't fall too far from the weed and moss infested tree from which they came. Encouraging that the Bush twins got a warm reception. That's interresting.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I heard, the guy that was bugging her constantly would have had it coming if she had flipped him the bird but being from a more classy decent set of parents she didn't do that. I bet if harassed, the language and gestures returned returned by one of the kerry tramps would have been a lot worse than the sticking out of a tongue. Neither of them seem to be any kind of nice girls. That one might as well of shown up naked to moores movie. And considering she was instrumental in making that piece of fiction of kerry that showed at the dem convention, she's no better than her lying law breaking deserting awol father.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have we about exhausted this topic ?
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 911, the antiwar side completely lost the youth. Liberal teachers were in total shock at the actions of their students. After all, a lot of people joined the service or their friends did. I hear remarks of dirty old hippies and jokes all the time. After several years of the left hammering their views in the media, some students are once again being fooled. However, I believe this time around is going to be quite different from the last. The Demos should never have taken this path, they don't know what they are in for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: