SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post War Activity talking points

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Post War Activity talking points Reply with quote

Help me- let's start a thread with only post-war talking points about Kerry and his treasonous behavior. I ask that they be succinct and brief as you can make them so that those of us who are so inclined can incorporate them into leyters to the editor and assorted media.

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Thanks!
Battleship Bob
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be curious to know if JFK has made ANY disparaging remarks concerning how U.S. soldiers have allegedly treated Arab POW's in Iraq and Gitmo.

If he has.......he needs to be hammered HARD on how his own testimony before Congress in '71 resulted in severe punishment (possibly death?) of our own POW's in Hanoi!

Take the gloves off!!!

Bob

http://ussiowa.org/
http://holyloch.com/
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While reading the transcripts of Kerry's 1971 Hearing it became obvious that this was a collaberation of all parties involved.

The Committee on Foreign Affairs had a pre-existing Agenda:

"I have joined with some of my colleagues, specifically Senator Hart, in an effort to try to change the attitude of our Government toward your efforts in bringing to this committee and to the country your views about the war." Senator J.W. Fulbright, Chairman of Committee on Foreign Affairs, 1971.

The Commitee of Foreign Affairs had a pre-existing relationship with John Kerry:

"As the witness knows, I have a very high personal regard for him and hope before his life ends he will be a colleague of ours in this body." Senator Pell, Member of Committee on Foreign Affairs, l971

The Committee on Foreign Affairs was prejudiced by their agenda having denied John O'Neil a fair and equitable hearing to address the allegations waged by John Kerry.

John O'Neil testifies in his book "Unfit for Command" that the Committee had denied him a hearing on the basis that they "had no additional time" to further discuss this issue.

I have reason to believe that the Senators serving on the Committee on Foreign Affairs had collaberated with John Kerry before the hearing to assure the success of finalizing their pre-existing agenda - an agenda that was staged and had no use for a presentation by John O'Neil.

READ: http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6129
and post your reply
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: