SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone worried about Kerry's stance on 1st Ammendment?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SusieQ
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Anyone worried about Kerry's stance on 1st Ammendment? Reply with quote

You know out of all the great stuff swift vets have merely REVEALED about Kerry, has it occured to anyone that with all the 'hush hush' missions kerry is on to shut the Swift Vets up that he may not respect our Freedom of Speech.
IN other words if Kerry actually became President, I would fear for my 1st ammendment rights. If someone critisized something he did in office, would he make an executive order to shut them up?

You know, after the swift vets merely REVEALED John Kerry's own voice committing treason... I was convinced who I was voting for. But what I think became just as bad was Kerry's mission to SHUT SV UP!

Showing the truth about someone from their own mouth is NOT an attack ad, it is merely exposing the truth. Swift Vets did not call Kerry names, make fun of his appearence, or otherwise personally attack Kerry. They only played a tape of what Kerry himself told congress and expressed dismay at the suffering of the American POW's went through. I am telling you THEY ARE NOT ATTACK Ads.

Also, www.moveon.org and many other 'outsider' groups have been campaigning against Bush for nearly a year. There are many more off shoot groups attacking Bush. And when ONE group like Swift Vets speaks up, suddenly Kerry wants them to shut up? Sounds a bit unfair, ey?

SusieQ
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fear all of our rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights are at stake with Kerry this close to winning the Presidency. Kerry has shown by his voting record that he is also very hostile to the 2nd amendment. He has consistently voted to infringe on our right to keep and bare arms at every opportunity.
SusieQ
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: I agree about the second ammendment as well Reply with quote

It seems Kerry has little faith in our forefathers who made the bill of rights... hesitantly because during that time, they felt these inelianable (bad sp) rights were natural. They almost weren't even written as people thought these rights were just NATURAL. Thank God, I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that Andrew Jackson insisted upon adding this to the constition no matter how ludicrous it sounded at the time.

YES, I too believe we have the right to bare arms... not just to protect ourselves from animal and criminal... but it is getting to the point where I am afraid that protection is needed from a tyranical government as well!

Kerry is the all time liberal, not believing in many of our God given rights then believing abortion and sex choice is OK, and still seeking approval from the Catholic Church.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket.

I liked what Steven Baldwin had to say the first night of the RNC. It is ironic because his cousins hate republicans publicly. BUT Steven Baldwin, with out mentioning names told everyone to vote for the guy who showed he had a genuine faith in GOD!.

Fox News is sounding weird lately! I have been listening to them, in their attempt to sound FAIR AND BALANCED it is almost overcompensating by the way they are almost promoting the other side.

It almost seemed CBS was doing fairer coverage.

SusieQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: