SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ann Coulter nails Kerry again... You go girl!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vickie
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Ann Coulter nails Kerry again... You go girl! Reply with quote

http://www.anncoulter.org/
Quote:

The Unsubstantiated Heroism of Hanoi John
September 1, 2004

The New York Times has a new typewriter key for the Swift Boat Veterans story that reads: "the unsubstantiated charges of the Swift Boat Veterans."

Unsubstantiated? It was Kerry – not the Swift Boat Veterans – who told The Washington Post: "I wish they had a delete button on LexisNexis." The Swift Boat Veterans haven't been forced to retract any of their story. Meanwhile, John Kerry has been issuing about a retraction a day since the Swift Boat Veterans started talking...

Another account has Rassman on the S.S. Minnow stubbornly insisting that Kerry's service in Vietnam consisted of just a three-hour tour ... a three-hour tour ...

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6996

Last edited by vickie on Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Ogre
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Among the eyewitnesses who say Kerry came under no enemy fire on Dec. 2, 1968, is John Kerry himself. According to Douglas Brinkley's book, "Tour of Duty," Kerry wrote in his diary nine days later, on Dec. 11, 1968: "We hadn't been shot at yet." His campaign is still trying to figure out how to claim that Kerry couldn't have known this because he wasn't even on his own swiftboat at the time.

Heh. Annie takes no pro\isoners.
Skywatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann is incredibly intelligent and well informed. She's made SBVfT issues the subject of her last 4 columns. They're all must reads.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i were dating Anne Coulter i think id have to move out of town/state if i broke up with her, she strikes me as the 'trash your car' 'Lorena Bobbit' type.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: