SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buffman thoughts #3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Buffman thoughts #3 Reply with quote

1) Wasn't Arnold a hit? Wow, the part about his childhood and communism was on the money, also his story about the wounded soldier that wants to get a new leg and return to Iraq and fight with his buddies--typifies what committment to duty and honor are about, and more importantly the significance of the bond between soldiers
a) Think "Mr French" Kerry knows anything about that?
2) The Lt Gov of Maryland was awesome also---a great African American role model, better yet a great American.
3) Wonder what George Soros is up to--he obviously wants Kerry to win so bad he may do something drastic, a man with 5 billion dollars has a LOT of power.
4) Would it be cost effective for the Swiftees to put California into play, what with Arnold's appeal and the huge military population there?
5) It sounds like there is a lot of desperation in the Kerry camp, anything that is bad for America is good for them, I bet anything that the press will have a field day when the number of troops killed in Iraq gets to 1000. It will be symbolic and get lots of play by the liberal media, kinda like vultures waiting for a feeding frenzy.
6) My girlfriend and I are sending a donation to the Swiftees this week..first donation since the 1982 campaign of Eugene "Red" McDaniel, a former Navy POW that I worked for.
7) And finally, God bless the Swiftees! You have turned the tide of battle and are leading the way for us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: