SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zell formed New Wing of Republican Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yosemitesam
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Zell formed New Wing of Republican Party Reply with quote

Just on the way home from work I heard the Chris Mathews interview of Zell Miller.

With his "Take no Prisioners" Keynote speech last night at the RNC and this interview with Mathews, Zell Miller has formed the "Kick Ass Wing" of the Republican Party.... and I have joined up.

Zell. Keep going buddy, you've got one final mission to perform for your grandchildren and mine. Dump John Kerry so far back in the pack .... that noone ever brings up his name again for anything.... much less Commander-in-Chief.

and Zell ..... I will be your second for the due

Semper Fi buddy....

I am behind you all the way. Finally someone has stood up and said what needed to be said. It should have been a Republican.... but you know it had to be a Marine.

Semper Fi Buddy. I'm right behind you

Sam

GO ZELL GO....

See you on IMUS in the morning. Kick his ass if he get's out of line. I know you can take him cause he was in the Marine Corps band...
SERVED_USMC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Yosemitesam, well said.

It was nice to hear the bare truth being told by Sen Miller, a loyal Marine from the great state of Georgia.

Semper Fi

P.S.
Matthews isn't even man enough to shut his mouth long enough to let a guest answer a question.
RStauch
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Zell, You Go! Reply with quote

Senator Zell Miller is a true Statesman. He proved why my family were right to be proud they were Democrats, back in the day. They may have been Left-wing Pinkos, but they were our Left-wing Pinkos! They did not, as a matter of policy, put partisan politics ahead of national interests. They may have been dead wrong, but they were patriotic about it.

This Democrat leadership, as Zell pointed out last night, is not like that. They have decided that being Left-wing Pinkos means never defending this country without the blessing of the UN. They have tied their wagon to the Kofi Annan "star," and failed to notice it isn't rising; it's a shooting star, crashing to Earth like the fall of Satan.

But, Zell is still not a Republican (as many in the Left-wing Pinko Press are saying this morning). He believes that the Democrat Party may, somehow, be able to return to the great old days of bi-partisan foriegn policy, when politics ended at the shoreline. He longs for those days when the United States presented a unified face to the world. But those days ended when Kerry flew to Paris to meet with the Communists of Hanoi.

Perhaps not the signal event, but representative of a sea-change in the Democrat Party Leadership, it symbolized the new Democrat Party. No longer can Democrats find common ground to allow the President and Commander-in-Chief to determine foriegn policy, but they must oppose the Republicans, no matter what. Security be damned, Democrats must always win, and Republicans must always lose.

Well, that is their modus operandi.
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Golly. Reply with quote

I have to admit, last night was the first time I heard Zell Miller speak. I wonder what's going on. Aren't most leftie/pinko politicians full-o-crap? What I saw was a man that knows right from wrong, knows what he wants for the USA and I have no doubt about him being a Marine. Makes me even more proud to be a Marine.
lthrneck
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you expect less from a Marine.
Semper fi Zell.

ps All you jarheads, he wrote a great book. "True Values" pretty much gives credit to the Marine Corps for his success in life...great read.
Covan MI
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't voted for a democrat since Johnson, would have voted for Kennedy but wasn't 21 yet; but if Zel were to run for any office I can vote for, I'd vote for him, regardless of party.
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semper Fi Zell, call 'em as you see 'em.
Colorado Coasty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Who says Democrats can't be strong on defense? Reply with quote

Zell Miller is the first real strong on defense Democrat since Scoop Jackson. Semper Paratus Zell, the Coast Guard knows ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: