SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry and Dems soul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dfountain3928
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Kerry and Dems soul Reply with quote

I just got done watching Zell Millers speech again, what a man, I could almost visualize Abe Lincoln standing there... But the part that really grabbed me was when he said I have knocked on the door of this mans soul and someone was there.

Well John Kerry, and all of you like minded Dems, I think Zell Miller and the American people have also knocked on the doors to your souls and found NO ONE home, Just a big black empty void and if by some MIRACLE LongJaw gets elected and does become CinC this fight with him and the Swifties AND the AMERICAN people is far from over, somehow, someway, LongJaw will answer for his crimes during and after the war because they ARE crimes and cannot be allowed to go unpunished any longer.

(edited by admin)

Also let's not forget the MEDIA, good ole MSM, it is obvious to all that that your soul is not only gone, it's been AWOL for years and in it's place is a dark pit that is powered by nothing more then ratings. Well rate this!! If you continue the way you are now the people will speak, and we will speak out in a way that you will certainly understand when the only ratings you'll receive are the ones people give as they comment on your clips that tey had just viewed at the museum of ANCIENT HISTORY.

So in parting, have a nice day, and don't forget the midterms.
Did I go to far? Was I over the top?

(Yes, just a tad... remember that we have a lot of Democrats who support us, here. They are friendlies and you're carpet-bombing. Wink Admin)
dfountain3928
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: carpet bombing Reply with quote

Sorry Admin, did not mean to (carpet bomb) as you'll notice I addressed this to JK AND likeminded. But I understand you're position and will respect that.

(No worries, you're cool. Wink EJ)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: