SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boston Globe: Kerry unfit to command his campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Boston Globe: Kerry unfit to command his campaign Reply with quote

In his liberal hometown paper, the Boston Globe, in an article ("Republicans on a Roll") that otherwise assumes as "facts" the standard Dem talking points, there is clear admiration by the writer for how the Bush camp effectively commands its campaign, as opposed to the feckless and disorganized way Kerry runs his. In addition to all the other (more important) negatives about Kerry, here is more proof from his own supporters that he is unfit and incompetent to command anything, and how he hides at the first sign of distress:

Quote:
"The Republicans are skillfully shaping their message, massaging it speaker by energized speaker and transmitting it night by disciplined night. George W. Bush is a decisive leader. America is fighting terrorism post-9/11. The country salutes its troops. Republicans know how to package their politics for mass consumption."

"In 2004, Kerry decided that the election should be about his Vietnam service and George W. Bush's Vietnam avoidance. With help from the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, Republican campaign operatives are using Vietnam to raise doubts about Kerry's honesty. In response, Kerry displayed the same intellectual arrogance as Dukakis when the Bush campaign hit him with the Willie Horton ads. Like Dukakis, Kerry took too long to rebut the charges. Then he retired to Nantucket and went parasailing."

Boston.com Article Here

Larry

(note - fixed long link - EJ)
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More proof that he can't run the country either.
OsanFAC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Kerry Campaigns Reply with quote

Not surprising. Apparently Kerry has beat every political opponent over the head with his "heroic" tour in Viet Nam in every campaign except apparently the first run for Congress. In the past it has been very successful because it immediately put his opponent on the defensive. The big difference this time is the the Swiftees did not let this tactic stand. He has been on the defensive ever since "Unfit For Command" hit the streets. He would be in even worse shape if everyone who wanted to read the book could actually find a copy!

If you get the perception that his campaign is in "meltdown" by listening to the "shrieking" of his MSM support network you're right. You can bet that the internal polling being done by the Kerry campaign is alot worse than the public polls we have seen so far. Now is the time to keep the pressure on. We particularly need to challenge this MSM "talking point" that the Siftvets claims are being proven untrue! Really... which ones, I haven't found one yet!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke
bach04
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additionally if Kerry can't even find well qualified people to handle his campaign, how do you think he will handle his cabinets? YOu can certainly expect alot of morons to benear his side and slow dancing with Kim Jong Il and the iranian mullahs.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: kim jong is ill ?? Reply with quote

he will not be there much longer as the
swiftboatworldwillgotoseehimnext
truthwillhurthimintheassatlast.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Boston Globe: Kerry unfit to command his campaign Reply with quote

larrygj wrote:
In response, Kerry displayed the same intellectual arrogance as Dukakis when the Bush campaign hit him with the Willie Horton ads. Like Dukakis, Kerry took too long to rebut the charges.

Ha.
Dukakis and the Willie Horton ad.

It's long been spewed by the Leftist media in America that President GHW Bush "smeared" Dukakis with the Willie Horton adverts.

True, the Bush campaign did USE that ad, but they weren't the first.

That honor belongs to none other than Ex-VP al gore, who used those ads in the Democratic primaries in 1988, against Dukakis. So I refuse to buy the bit about Dukakis "took too long to rebut the charges", as they'd been out there for months on end before the Bush campaign used them.

Oh - and an interesting side note about the Willie Horton matter.... the guy who concocted that brilliant idea of allowing a convicted murder out on a work furlough:

None other than the then-Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts, JOHN KERRY.
Bostonian
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody has ever explained to me why the Willie Horton story was "racist."

The fact is, the guy happened to be black. But the problem was that he killed someone!
ATCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think John F'n Zippo is qualified to run a lemonade stand, let alone anything of import.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Boston Globe: Kerry unfit to command his campaign Reply with quote

[quote="BrianC"]
larrygj wrote:

Oh - and an interesting side note about the Willie Horton matter.... the guy who concocted that brilliant idea of allowing a convicted murder out on a work furlough:

None other than the then-Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts, JOHN KERRY.

I KNEW there was a connection or something in the consistent mentioning of Dukakis lately, that i was missing. My mind kept bringing up Lt.JG not Lt. Gov. duhhhh. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: