SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Robertson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

As a young boy in the 60's I only remember images on TV about what you great Americans were doing over seas. My father had to explain to me what was happening. I never forgot what he said! I later joined the Airforce and was very proud to serve my country.

As an Airline Pilot, I am very dissapointed in the union that I belong to for backing the wrong side of one of the most important elections of our time. But I'm proud to say, most of my fellow aiplane drivers feel the same way.

Thank you for your commitment to to exposing the truth. And thank you all for your service.

I will not waiver, I will not faulter, and I will vote for the current president who tells it like it is.

Thanks again for what you have done here.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: onions or unions? Reply with quote

Hey JR, Im in the same boat, kerry was lying to a crowd today and bigger than heck, theres a sign from my union. Im not sure what it is but I wish the pubs could get support from the unions. There are alot of issues which would take to long to go into.
When it comes down issues like the ones we are faced with today , I just cant get behind some mouth that would say anything to win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: