SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swift Veterans Dead as a Political Force -- Why locked?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Swift Veterans Dead as a Political Force -- Why locked? Reply with quote

Is someone embarrassed that they're not being invited to bloviate on the O'Reilly Factor, or Hardball, or Hannity & Colmes?

Laughing

I guess the truth hurts guys. With the Abu Ghraib scandal dominating the headlines, no elected Republican is going to touch you with a ten foot poll.

I mean, why would they want to remind anyone that, when there was actually a chance to do something about war time atrocities, John Kerry had the courage to stand and be heard!

Kind of makes Bush and Rumsfeld look a bit slow on the uptake, don't it?

I guess that's why you locked the previous thread on that subject. Wink
NecAsperaTerra

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad thing is, if this was under Bill Clinton, these people would be apoplectic over the these atrocities. You would never hear the end of it. And the really sad part is that they can't even, in their own minds, conceive of that.
administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Locked Reply with quote

The thread was locked due to personal attacks happening. The thread was left so people could still read the content before it turned into a flame war.

I hope this explanation satisfies your need to know why it was locked. Your post is suggesting some sort of cover up... That is not the case.

Jon, if you have any further comments please address them to me in a private message and not publicly on the message board.

Admin
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: