SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe Lockheart calls swiftvets kooks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Joe Lockheart calls swiftvets kooks Reply with quote

He is working with the Kerry campaign now. He was saying how hateful the convention was and it was going to backfire on the RNC
Then he said the swiftvets were a bunch of kooks.

Size of print reduced by Admin. No yelling, please.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to believe that most of the country is tired of the Clinton game plan of bringing people down....Talk about Kerry's record..Let the people know about the REAL Kerry,,goon...
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Lockhart's Comments Reply with quote

If that's what Joe Lockhart said, well, he should look at the new Time Magazine poll -- that boomerang has come back to clobber the Kerry camp big time. The Swiftees had a lot to do with changing the momentum -- and indeed were probably the decisive factor.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: No, lets give credit where it is due Reply with quote

Kerry is a nut case and it has helped so much.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ca not help but laugh at the Kerryites. They keep screaming about the Swift Boats and trying desperately to connect them in some way with the Bush Campaign or the the Republican Convention. The Kerryites blasting that the Republicans have attacked Kerrys Service in Vietnam when in fact George Bush has spoke highly of Kerrys Service in Vietnam and said it was more than his because of Kerrys time in Vietnam. Yet today, we here the same shrill screams from Kerry, "I'm a War Hero, did 2 Tours in Vietnam, how dare they question my Patriotism or ability to be President!!"
Sorry John and your legion of apologist and distortionist, only ones questioning you on your time in Vietnam is the SBVFT and other Veterans Groups, they are realy going to hammer you on your Post Vietnam Activities, were you cavorted with the enemey, lied in the Senate, and attended meetings where assassination of u.S. Officials was brought up as a viable plan!!
Scream, put words in others nouths, distort the facts, and most of all keep running on you "Hero" status!! You will lose miserably!! Twisted Evil
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Veterans' rally on Sept. 12 is going to show a lot of these political hacks and the media (oh, wait--they're the same, aren't they?) how much interest there is in getting the truth told about JFK. The ones with their heads in the sand (or wherever else they have their heads) are in for a rude awakening.

Makes me wish I was a Vet!

Go SwiftVets! Go Zell!
I'm mad as Zell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Last edited by arymann on Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, too!
mtpNY
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The group behind the television ads, Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, has been "demonstrated as pathological liars," said Joe Lockhart, a senior adviser to Kerry.

"Their integrity, their veracity has been impeached repeatedly, and this campaign is not going to be decided by a bunch of right-wing kooks who are working with the White House," he said. The Bush team has denied any connection with the Swift Boat organization.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&storyID=6149511
Stee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Carvell--dem stratigist came out saying not only did the president lie but got the swift boat vets to lie along with him. guess he only read kerrys' book. A Pack Of Lies Now.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter what the Dem party hacks think, its what the mass of voters think...and judging from recent polls, the swiftvets have credibility with them. Hell, the core of Kerry supporters would support him over Bush even if they believed every word in Unfit for Command. They don't care, in fact, they idolize traitors.

They are citizens of the world and believe the US must give its sovereignty over to the UN.

Zell Miller
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how they got Carville involved. Except for when O'Neill was on his stupid show, he's been staying out of it pretty much until now. Mary needs to smack him around a little.

Go SwiftVets! Go Zell!

I'm mad as Zell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!
Stee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After what Kerry has done to the Vet, both active and retired I find it amazing that he can stand up in front of group of vets with out someone stating what he realy is........either that or the media has hidden it very well. My dad would roll over in his grave if he saw this man........
Stee
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the fight to him Swift Vets- the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth must be made clear to all. God Bless all our Armed Forces.... and the truth will set you free........
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Lockheart Reply with quote

Lockheart's goal is to spin the lies so often that people begin to believe what he is saying is the truth. Remember his Clinton years. He has the ability to lie with a stright face.
He would call anyone who disagrees with Kerry and the Dems a kook.
Lockheart knows how the Kerry Campaign has back pedaled on Cambodia, !st PH, and the no man left behind story. But to him that does not matter. What matters is Kerry winning so the Dems like Lockheart will say and do anything to reach that end. In the end the truth about Kerry will prevail.
Heard on Rush's show today with Roger Hichcock say the Navy is looking into Kerry's S/S with "V" and that Kerry Campaign says it was a typo error.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone investigated Lockhart's background? I am sure there is lots of dirt in there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: