SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crowd boos for ill Clinton

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Crowd boos for ill Clinton Reply with quote

The AP reported that the crowd booed when President Bush told them about Bill Clinton's illness. I was there, nobody booed, there were gasps and "oh my's" and "goodness" and so on. Most of us had not heard about it because we were in attendance and didn't have access to the radio or TV. There were no boos. We in Wisconsin applaud when an injured Chicago Bear turns out to be okay. We simply are not that thoughtless here

The AP later recounted that story, but it is all over the web as news services reported the first report but never upgraded with the correction. Just one more example of how the press has an agenda and they'll stoop to any low to get bad press for Republicans. Now people looking for news about Bush's visit here will all get a lie. It just makes me sick.

Letters to the editors will not reach their desks till probably Tuesday so the story will sit there as truth and you might hear about it. I can promise you that nobody in attendance booed Bill Clinton.

John Kerry on the other hand got several rounds of boos.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic is already being discussed here

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7554&highlight=

Please copy your comment and join in with that discussion.

Thank you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: